Twenty Five

"Phillip hurry up!" Sal groaned, waiting for Phillip to get ready.

"I'm almost done, stupid fuck!" Phillip rolled his eyes and a few seconds later he came running down the stairs.

"Let's go then!" Phillip grabbed Sal's wrist and they ran out the door. Totally NOT late.

~~~

They awkwardly walked into the court room. Then silently sat in the middle.

(I literally know nothing about court so blah blah blah Kenneth gets sentenced to jail, yada yada yada)

~~~

"That was the most stupidest thing ever." Sal rolled around on Travis' bed.

Travis rolled his eyes and did quotation marks with his fingers when he talked. "He literally said, 'What I did wasn't bad! I did it to train him and teach him.' Like what?"

Phillip laughed while he scrolled through his phone. "I lost braincells listening to him."

Sal let out a loud laugh. "He thought he was going to get out free, then the judge looked at him and said no!"

The whole thing was stupid to Travis. His father truly thought he was going to get away with it. Stupid idiot didn't.

"Travisss come be a friend and cuddle!!" Sal did crab hands at Travis.

Travis glared at him and Phillip gagged in disgust. "Gross! Get a room, dumbass!!" Phillip glared at them both.

"I wasn't going to cuddle him fucking idiot!!" Travis groaned and threw something nearby at Phillip, then something else at Sal.

"Love you too Travis!!!" Sal grinned and Travis threw yet another thing, at Sal.

~~~

"Okay now can we cuddle?!" Sal grinned and Travis rolled his eyes.

"Only if you shut the fuck up!" Travis kicked Sal on the leg.

Phillip was already asleep on the floor. He fell asleep on the floor and that meant Sal and Travis had to share his bed.

"You seriously act gay." Travis whispered to Sal and awkwardly wrapped his arm around Sal.

"I only do it to annoy you!" Sal smiled and he heard Travis groan.

"I seriously hate you." Travis rolled his eyes and Sal let out a small chuckle.

"Goodnight Travy." Sal gently held onto Travis' arm and it made him flinch.

~~~

Sal and Travis woke up to a flash.

"Gay fags!" Phillip showed the picture to them and grinned.

Travis quickly got up and started chasing after Phillip.

Sal listened to Mrs. Phelps yell at them to stop running in the house. Then he heard the front door slam.

Sal walked downstairs and he could hear them shouting outside.

He mentally laughed and walked outside.

"DELETE THE FUCKING PICTURE YOU STUPID FUCK!!" Travis playfully punched Phillip.

"OWW I'M NOT GOING TO DELETE IT!!" Phillip continued to try and block his attacks.

Mrs. Phelps opened the front door and glared at all of them. "Breakfast is ready!" She smiled then closed the door.

Phillip tossed Travis off of him while he was distracted then ran back into the house.

Travis groaned and stared up at the sky. "Fucking dumbass.." Sal grinned and walked over to him.

"Get up." He held out his hand and Travis grabbed onto it.

~~~

I seriously need a writing schedule