Six

As Thanksgiving was right around the corner, some trees were losing leaves and it was getting a bit cooler.

Larry kept eyeing Sal as Sal looked like he was deep into thought.

"Are you trying to shit or something?" Larry raised his eyebrow and Sal looked over at him.

"Huh?"

Larry shook his head and laughed. "You looked deep in thought."

Sal shrugged. "I was just thinking, wondering I guess why Travis is so rude."

Larry scoffed. "Why he's rude? He's always been that way, Sal. It's just because he's a big dick like his dad."

Sal sighed and looked at Larry. "That's what I mean! What if his dad is too hard on Travis and it makes him act that way?" Larry shook his head.

"Even so, if that was possible, he'd deserve it. But quit thinking about that fuckjob." Larry laughed and looked down at his drawing and started drawing again.

Sal sighed and looked out the window of the tree house. Sal felt annoyed since Larry acts like Travis doesn't come to school every day with a bruise that never goes away.

Sal always wanted to ask about the bruise around Travis' eye but Travis would probably just give him the exact bruise on the exact same eye if Sal even dared ask. From afar, Sal always thought Travis looked like a peaceful person. Sometimes Sal wondered what Travis would look like if he didn't have a bruise.

Larry watched as again, Sal was busy in his own world, daydreaming. Larry shook his head and went back to drawing.

~~~~~~

"What are we doing for thanksgiving?" Travis asked his mother as he looked at what she was making.

"I was thinking we invite my parents over and have dinner with them?" She shrugged and chopped up some carrots.

"So like what we do every year." Travis yawned and looked at the clock. It was already 7.

"Travis.. What do you want to do then?" His mother stopped and looked up at him.

"I want to hang out with Phillip. He's like family to me, and I like his parents." Travis stared at his mother for approval and she sighed and nodded.

"Fine. I know you like Phillip and your father likes him and his family too. I'll talk to your father about it tomorrow." She grabbed one of the chopped carrots and ate it. "Don't be surprised if he doesn't let you."

Travis nodded and his mother shook her head. "It's getting late dear. Go upstairs and get ready for bed."

"Yes mother." Travis got out of the seat and walked up to his room to get clothes. Every night before bed his mother prepares a lunch for Kenneth for work. Travis yawned and grabbed some clothes. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

~~~~~
Words:527

I've been super lazy and I haven't worked on any wattpad for awhile. I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded much but I'm also busy with school and I'm trying. All the parts I upload for this are currently from the beginning of this month so that's the only reason why this gets updated every 2-3 days