Twenty One(Abuse!)

Travis stood to the side as his father looked at his test results. Anger quickly masked his face and he looked at his disappointment of a son.

"Now.. Tell me why, you got a FUCKING D?!" Kenneth slammed the paper down on the table and got up and walked over to Travis.

Travis felt weak as his father looked down at him. Thing was about his father, he was big. But not overweight big. Fit, big.

Kenneth lifted up his chin making Travis stare up at him. "Enlighten me. Why did you FAIL?!"

Tears tested to fall from Travis' eyes but he pushed them back and made himself open his mouth. "I.. I didn't study enough.. I-I'm sorry father! I didn't mean to fail you-!"

Travis was quickly cut off by being hit to the ground. He got slapped so hard he fell down. From the ground Travis stared into his mother's eyes.

"FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT!!" Kenneth unbuckled his belt and started whipping his son. His mother flinched every time.

~~~

Travis was pleading to his father to stop, while his mother just watched. Water glazed her eyes showing she felt horrible. But she didn't do shit.

~~~

"FATHER PLEASE LET GO!!" Travis kicked and hit his father while he dragged him up the stairs toward his room.

"You're going to fucking sit in there and think about the shit you did until Monday." Kenneth tossed Travis into his own room and locked the door.

Travis could also unlock the door from his side but he knew if he did he would be lucky to be alive.

Travis curled up into a ball and sobbed. None of them understand. They think all that happens is that I get hit and it's over. I'm bleeding all over.

Travis continued to lay on his floor, while his sweatshirt got drenched in his own blood. Of course, his father was nice enough to take his shirt off before he ruined it. But Travis would of prefered a ripped up shirt.

~~~
(End of abuse!)

Sal stared at his phone. Larry texted him.

L:Wanna hang? Ik we haven't talked much but.. Still.
L:Ash and Todd are here 2
S:Fine
L:Bet
S:stfu

Sal chuckled and walked out of his apartment.

~~~

"Hey." Sal walked into Larry's room and Ash waved to him.

"Hi Sally!" She smiled as Larry joined them from smoking outside.

Sal sat down with them and watched as Todd and Larry were playing video games together.

"Not often you see that." Sal chuckled and Todd gave him a quick glare.

Sal put his hands up in defense and continued to watch them.

~~~

"Todd, you really died in Minecraft?!" Sal laughed as he stole all of Todd's things.

Larry and Ash also laughed with him and Todd just huffed. "I don't play these stupid games often!!"

Todd started running after Sal trying to get his stuff back. "Todd you died to a fucking zombie!! It was right in front of you too!" Larry started choking because he was laughing so much.

"I hate you guys." Todd gave up on chasing Sal and went to regather things.

Larry and Sal started to burst out laughing when they saw Ash die from falling down a ravine. "Shut up!" Ash smacked both Larry and Sal in response.

~~~

Words:549