Fifteen

"What the fuck?!" Travis blinked a few times and rubbed his eyes staring at an asleep Sal. Well, he thought he was asleep.

"Morning." Sal sat up and Travis gasped.

"I didn't know you were awake?!" Sal laughed and pointed at his prosthetic.

"When I sleep with my prosthetic on, no one knows half the time." Sal tilted his head.

"How did you sleep?" Travis shrugged and walked over to him.

"So.. Why are you here?" Travis yawned since he was still a bit tired.

"I dunno, I thought since you and Phillip are kinda my friends now I could have a change in friends for today." Sal shrugged and looked at his phone. He had many missed calls from Larry and texts.

Travis rolled his eyes as Sal's phone started to vibrate. "Well, if you're going to hang out here, ignore his ass!" Travis grinned and walked into the kitchen. Sal stood up and followed.

"How come Phillip's parents aren't here?" Sal raised a brow even though Travis couldn't see it. He did it out of habit.

"Oh, they're always on a business trip so usually it's just Phillip here." Travis opened the fridge and grabbed something out of it.

"I see. Just so you uhm.. Know.. All of my friends know we're talking, except for Larry." Sal stared at his hands and Travis turned to look at him.

"That's fine. I prefer it to stay that way." Travis smirked and Sal looked up.

They both stared at each other for a long time then Phillip walked out of his room.

Travis shook his head and looked at Phillip. "Morning." Phillip rolled his eyes.

"Just make out at this point." Phillip laughed and walked over to them.

Both Sal and Travis' face got red. "What?" Travis covered his face with his hands and Phillip raised a brow at him.

"Enemies to lovers, babe." Travis always hated when Phillip said babe so he did it to piss him off. Phillip chuckled and opened the fridge to grab a drink for him and Sal.

"I hate you Phillip!" Travis shook his head and Phillip laughed again.

"You know it's true. Just wait." He handed Sal a drink as the two of them sat there dumbfounded. Phillip sighed.

"I have to go to Ash's for a bit. Don't fuck on my couch while I'm gone!" Travis groaned in response.

"Get out of here you freak!" He kicked Phillip in the leg and Phillip smacked him in response.

"I'll be back in an hour." Phillip walked to the front door and put his shoes on then left.

"I hate him." Travis walked over to the couch and plopped down on it. He could smell Sal all over it but he didn't say anything.

Sal awkwardly stood up and walked over to Travis. Travis looked at him and shrugged. "Don't let what he said get to you. Besides, being gay is a sin and my father would never accept that." Sal nodded and sat down.

"Want to watch something?" Travis looked at Sal.

"Uhh, scary movie?" Sal shrugged And Travis nodded.

"Sure."

~~~
Words:520