Twenty Six

"Just apologize!" Ash groaned, and glared at Larry.

"I will.. I was just a total dick wasn't I?" Larry combed a slim hand through his long hair.

Sal and Travis were walking their way since they were by the lockers.

"He's right there. Go!" Ash turned Larry around and shoved him over to Sal.

Sal narrowed his eyes. "Larry."

Larry's throat felt dry. "Sal." He croaked. "I'm sorry."

Sal nodded. "I am too." Larry smiled.

Travis awkwardly walked away from them and to his locker.

"I was a total dick to you.. And Travis."

Sal laughed. "You were. But I accept your apology. Do you accept mine, Larry face?"

Larry smiled. "I do, Sally face."

They gave each other a hug.

Ash clapped from behind Larry and walked up to them. "Wasn't so hard, was it?" She smiled.

Larry rolled his eyes. "Whatever Ash."

~~~

Sal pulled the hair ties out of his hair and kicked his feet while waiting for Travis.

Sal basically ran all the way from school to Travis' because he wanted to be there without him knowing.

Sal listened to the front door open and close. "Mom, I'm home!" Travis shouted.

Sal could hear them faintly talk down the stairs and waited for Travis to open the door.

He listened to Travis walk up the stairs then open the door.

"What the fuck?!" Travis literally jumped, and almost fell over.

"Am I that scary?" Sal said, trying to sound offended.

"No.. I just wasn't expecting someone to be on my bed. Why're you here?" Travis raised a brow and tossed his bag against the bed.

"I wanted to tell you something."

Travis walked over to his bed and sat down next to Sal. "What?"

"I uh... This is really sudden, after everything that's been happening with you, but I think I like you."

Travis stared at Sal for quite awhile.

"You could've just like.. Said that after school.." Travis grinned. "But I like you too, Sal."

Sal glanced at Travis. "No you don't."

Travis rolled his eyes. "Yes I do! I've liked you for quite a while. Phillip always made fun of me."

Sal let out a small laugh. "I've never dated anyone.." He stared blankly.

"Neither have I, we'll figure it out together, Sal." Travis smiled, and leaned his head on Sal.

I know this was short, but this is basically an ending for this story since it was so close to being finished anyway, so I thought I would just finish it. I know I haven't been updating anything but I've just been busy with school, friends, family, etc. I hope you all have been doing well ❤