Eight(Abuse)

"You slammed someone's FACE into the locker!!!" Kenneth glared at Travis with anger.

"He was being a dick!!" Travis scoffed and Kenneth slammed on the breaks.

"You're so fucking stupid!" Travis jolted in his seat as he could feel his father's eyes on him. "You can't do anything right! You can't even go a day without beating someone up!!" Kenneth screamed at Travis and Travis knew that his anger would soon become pain.

"Let's see how you feel when you get your face slammed into something." Kenneth yanked Travis inside the house and slammed the door behind them.

"Father-" Travis was quickly cut of with his face being slammed into the wall. His mother wasn't home.

Tears pricked Travis' eyes as he then got thrown to the ground. "You're weak. Already crying and I barely did anything." Kenneth scoffed.

"You're a mistake. Can't do anything right!!" By now Kenneth had his belt in his hands.

~~~~~

Sal couldn't help but start to worry about Travis. When he was in class he watched his father basically drag Travis out of the building. Sal knew his curiosity for his bully grew every day.

"Mr. Fisher, care to explain what I was just talking about?" Mrs. Packerton stared at Sal.

He mentally groaned as he already knew all of this shit because of Todd. Sal sighed and started explaining what she just said.

"Good. I was making sure you were paying attention!" She smiled and went on with her teaching.

Sal looked at the clock and rolled his eye since they still had 15 minutes left of class. He picked up his pencil and started doodling for the rest of class.

"You got picked on by Mrs. Packerton?!" Larry laughed and Sal just grumbled.

"She thought I wasn't paying attention." Sal scoffed as he watched one of the leaves fall from the tree.

"She really thought you weren't paying attention?" Larry continued to laugh and Sal just shook his head.

~~~~

Travis slid down the bathroom door covered in blood. Tears ran down his eyes as he sobbed in pain. Kenneth slammed on the door behind him.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!" Kenneth shouted at Travis and he just continued to sob.

Travis listened as a door opened and he assumed it was the front door. "Kenneth I'm home!" Travis sniffled as his father walked away.

Tears continued to fall down Travis' eyes as he hugged himself close and stared at the wall. He wanted to end it all. But Travis just couldn't. He felt a feeling in his gut there was a reason to try and stay.

Travis flinched when he heard a knock on the door. "Travis? What are you doing in there?" His mother's voice came from the other side.

Travis mentally groaned as he tried his hardest to speak. "I.. I just want to be alone mother.." Travis tried to ignore the fact his voice cracked.

"Alright dear.. Will you be eating dinner?" She put her head against the door wondering what was wrong with her son.

"No." Travis knew he would most likely end up sleeping in the bathroom for comfort. His mother sighed and walked away. This was going to be a fun thanksgiving for Travis.

~~~~~

Words:538