Eleven

Literally the next day, Larry and Travis were neck and neck. Travis was making fun of Larry because he got called on in class and started stuttering. It was a stupid reason, obviously. Sal stood there and shook his head as the two continued to go back and forth.

Larry scoffed and looked at his best friend. "Come stick up for me dude! What are you doing over there?!"

Sal shook his head and continued to stay put. "I'm good Larry. The reason you both are fighting is stupid anyways!!" While Sal and Larry were bickering Travis took it as an opportunity to punch Larry.

"I've been wanting to do that!" A grin grew on his face as Larry glared at him. Both Larry and Travis were basically the same height.

Larry stumbled back for a second then swung at Travis. Most people kept walking because it was lunch and because it's normal for Larry and Travis to do this at this point.

~~~~

Larry kicked Travis and he stumbled back. Sal shook his head and walked over. "Quit fucking fighting already!" He grabbed Travis by the arm and they locked eyes.

"Enough." Sal glared at Travis, and Larry. Since Travis was more hurt he walked towards the nurse's office with him.

"I was handling it just fine, Sal!!" Travis grumbled and yanked his arm away once he realized Sal was still holding it.

"Travis you looked like you were about to pass out. Don't lie to me." Sal paused and Travis stopped next to him.

"Hey," Sal stopped to think for a second then continued to talk, "want to hangout sometime?" Sal instantly regretted asking.

"Uhh.. Maybe?. We just started talking yesterday Sal.. Don't have too much hope." Sal could tell that Travis was uncomfortable so he dropped it and they continued to walk to the nurse's office in awkward silence.

"Who did you fight this time, Phelps?" The nurse didn't even look up from her computer since she knew from the purple sweatshirt it was Travis.

"Shut up.." Travis shook his head and Sal chuckled. Travis walked over to her and Sal leaned against the wall.

"Since when did you two care about each other?" Phillip peaked into the door since he saw Travis out of the corner of his eyes.

Phillip looked at Sal then back to Travis. "Phillip you're next on my list!" Travis groaned and pinched the tip of his nose.

"The hell did I do?!" Phillip chuckled and put his hands up in defense.

Phillip and Travis were good childhood friends because Phillip's parents and the Phelp's were good friends and they basically had Travis and Phillip at the same time. Travis was always jealous of Phillip because he always wanted his parents, and Phillip knew that. He was one of Travis' closest friends and Phillip knew everything about him.

"Don't act all innocent!! Look at your face stupid!!" Travis shook his head and the nurse walked away from him to get bandages.

"Aside from that.." Phillip shook his head and looked at Sal again. "Seriously, when did you guys stop being enemies?"

Sal chuckled at Travis because of how annoyed he was getting. "Basically not even 26 hours ago." Sal shrugged and Phillip grinned.

"I went on vacation for a week and you already grew up!!" Phillip laughed and Travis kept getting more angry and annoyed by the second.

"I swear to.. Phillip if you don't shut the hell up I'm going to beat the shit out of you!!"

~~~~
Words:631
Btw all of this was like the 2nd week after thanksgiving because a later event in the next 2 parts or so doesn't include the friendsgiving of Sal and his friends. (If you want that to be in an extra part let me know :))