0 [void]

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

———————————————————MOONLIGHT ASSASSINS| moon-lite treachery |———————————————————

———————————————————
MOONLIGHT ASSASSINS
| moon-lite treachery |
———————————————————

- abandonment -

SOPHIE FOSTER, the moonlark, was hiding. both figuratively and literally.

figuratively in the sense that she was now a trained solider, but that was a ploy to hide what she felt inside. surprisingly she was a pacifist who wondered if she would even make it to the end of her supposedly very long elven life. she'd been fighting for so long that she forgot what the word peace even meant—and that was what scared her the most. when she looked in the mirror she no longer say that nerdy little girl, she saw a damaged warrior, an enemy, a rebel. a fake. changing for everyone around her, no one accepting who she truly was at her core. fighting through the tears when every bit of her screamed for silence, for a break.

literally in the sense that she'd intercepted a secret Neverseen meeting. they'd been quiet for year, too many years too long—she knew they were just waiting for the perfect time to strike though. the Council was weak, the Black Swan was weak, she was weak.

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

sophie foster❝ there is just an honor in revenge that you'll never understand, and i do not have the patience to tell you

sophie foster
❝ there is just an honor in revenge that you'll never understand, and i do not have the patience to tell you.❞

keefe sencen❝ i only ever wanted someone to love me, but you couldn't even do that

keefe sencen
❝ i only ever wanted someone to love me, but you couldn't even do that. ❞

ruy ignis❝ they see me as a villain, so that's what i'll be—but only for them

ruy ignis
❝ they see me as a villain, so that's what i'll be—but only for them. ❞

mysterium [act I]
SHE could only hear her own shallow breathing—and her racing heart. she'd been scouting mysterium for suspicious behavior when she noticed Fitz Vacker walking around when he said he would be busy all day. trailing him, he stopped in a deserted alley way and a lone figure stepped out to meet him. she couldn't hear anything of what they were saying, so moving closer she stopped dead in her tracks.

you said you'd get us Sophie Foster.

tensing, she was prepared to get out of there as fast as she could and confront Fitz later at Everglen. But before she could teleport, a hand grabbed the back of her neck—it was so unexpected that she didn't have time to fight them off before they slammed her into the nearest wall. in that motion, she dropped her single accessible weapon and let out a strong curse.

playing this off as it was nothing, she'd tried to step away, but a very manly hand shot out and pushed her back against the wall by her throat. she felt something wet trailing down the back of her neck, a sharp sting on her head stealing her breath.

only when her head lolled foreword did the stranger realize the damage he'd done. cursing up a storm as dirty as the one she'd done before, he scooped her up like a baby, giving her a full view of his face.

he was quite hands on, big azure eyes framed with thick long lashes—it was way out of Fit'z league!

she felt dizzy.

i'm sorry, nyx.

and then she was gone.

she finally got her sleep.

CONTINUE READING AND FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO SOPHIE IN: MOONLIGHT ASSASSINS

𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
SLOW MOTION - CHARLOTTE LAWRENCE
fighting every instinct while you hold your pride, back to the beginning, it swallows my mind.

SAY SOMETHING - A GREAT BIG WORLD CHRISTINA AGUILERA
say something, i'm giving up on you, i'll be the one, if you want me to.

SILENCE - MARSHMELLO, KHALID
yeah, i'd rather be a lover than a fighter, 'cause all my life, i've been fighting.

BELIEVERS - ALAN WALKER, CONOR MAYNARD
you told me to be someone that i like, instead of being someone in their eyes. your battle scars make you look like a star.

THE A TEAM - ED SHEERAN
stuck in her daydream, been this way since 18, but lately, her face seems, slowly sinking, wasting.

ANYONE WHO LOVES ME - CHARLOTTE CARDIN
we're not your fancy dolls, you better set us free, or else we'll fuck you up.

full playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4OL9ig3YBRx0myprFEJnCZ?si=3dIt-LJARF-vM_h8eJoKVw

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
CONTAINS SCENES WITH GRAPHIC VIOLENCE, OBSCENE NATURES, STRONG LANGUAGE, AND MATURE THEMES.

———

also if you haven't read the old version, Sophie has a British accent and isn't related to Oralie.