2 [paints]

Sophie just stared at the garment Biana insisted on shoving in her face as if that would get answers out of her quicker.

"Bi..." she started, not knowing how to tell the vanisher it was Keefe's.

Her friend looked at her with hurtful teal eyes, "Don't tell me you have a secret lover behind my back!"

Holy bloody hell she was so loud.

"Bi, shuuu, everyone can hear you!" Sophie fiercely whispered, praying Grady couldn't hear the shout.

"I want them to hear me!" Biana shouted, "I am so mad at you Sophie Elizabeth Foster! I am your best friend and you didn't tell me! I've been spewing false hope in my brother's ear for the past five years!"

Not wanting to be caught in the awkward conversation any longer, she stalked to her closet and picked out the first dress she could find. It was an off white sundress with a lot of cleavage showing.

"You know, Bi, I think it's time I went dress shopping!"

That distracted Biana enough to set the shirt down long enough for Sophie to hide it in the void. And like their previous conversation never happened, Biana linked arms with her and told her about the bet she and Fitz made and that she'd now get his mallowmelt.

When they got down, everyone was waiting outside—and thank gods because that meant they hadn't heard the conversation about the shirt.

"Haha, suck it, Fitz, I get your mallowmelt!" Biana cheered happily.

He shot Sophie a betrayed look as he sighed. They all linked hands and were transported to Atlantis, and lucky for Sophie, as soon as the girls saw the sale, they'd forgotten all about her.

Walking with Tam, she'd managed to save him before he could get dragged into the store with Fitz, Dex, and Wylie. If she hadn't managed to get him away he, like the rest of the guys, would probably be a walking shopping cart for her fashion crazy girl friends.

Looking around, Sophie was amazed at how much the place had changed since she was a little girl, coming here with Edaline for the first time. So many of the art stores she'd visited when she was younger were gone.

Still looking around, she didn't see the girl in front of her until they collided with one another.

Sophie was about to apologize when she made strong eye contact with the girl—woman, she was far too gorgeous. The woman was taller than average, maybe five foot six or seven, she was hispanic with big almost gray, blue eyes. She had long hazel hair that left Sophie to feel ashamed because she could never grow her pineapple hair that long.

The woman in front of her was drop dead beautiful, Sophie couldn't help but gawk—nor could Tam. Though after some time he got pale, or paler than he normally is—he looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"Dios mio, I'm so so sorry for bumping into you. I've been such a...S-Sophie Foster!" Her big eyes widening to the point where it looked like she'd been animated. "It's truly a pleasure to meet you! I'm Hazyll Reyes! I'm such a big fan!"

Hazyll to Sophie's hand with such a force that she thought her arm would fall off.

"The pleasure is all mine," she tried to give her new friend a real smile, but all the woman got was a shoddy half smile. "Well, we best get out of your hair, we're actually trying to figure out where the art store—"

"Ooh, then follow me!" Hazyll brushed her hazel hair behind her ears, "My friend owns the shop a little further down, do come over."

She grabbed Sophie's hand again and darted away, dragging her along with her. They didn't get far though, Tam shot after them and grabbed Sophie's other arm.