{~ chapter 01 ~}

💌

Room trashing and overpriced figurines
ft. calculus demon

" 단 한 번에 달빛을 내 눈에 담았어 "

-

The bell rung throughout the many branches of hallways in the building. Students flooded the lockers and pushed through to their destinations. Lockers slamming shut echoed for the next few minutes. Shoes squeaked against the floor as everyone squeezed past one another to get to the first classes of their day.

Amongst students in Inazuma department, there were a select few who had a terrified expression on their faces and practically flew over everyone else. Surprisingly, most willingly nudged out of their ways. The said students were those who had math with mr. Raiden. If you asked them to choose between get humiliated in front of the whole school or be late to Raiden's class— much likely that not a single one would choose the latter.

"Good morning everyone! My name is ms. L/n, the new visual arts teacher of Inazuma, Liyue, and Sumeru department. This is my first day, so I hope I get to know everyone." The students slumped on their desks, their anticipation and worries being blown away at the friendliness of their professor. For the past week, they were practically all praying together for a nice teacher. Y/n finished writing her name on the whiteboard, colourful bubble letters and tiny pictures all around it.

"It's actually my first time teaching high schoolers, so I'm pretty excited. Any questions for me?" She smiled and leaned against the board behind her figure. A tall student with white hair and red eyes with orangish hues raised his hand.

"Ms! Are you singl- OW!" The green haired girl in a ponytail beside him pulled on her seat mate's ear before dragging him back down to his chair. "Apologies about Itto. I'm sure he's just joking around. Right?" An imaginary irk mark formed on her forehead as she roughly let go of the boy, who flailed and nearly fell off. A nervous chuckle left the teacher's lips at the scene.

"Ahaha.. Of course!" He nervously responded while rubbing the back of his nape.

She sweatdropped, but was glad to see that the whole class had burst out laughing. Itto didn't seem like a bad kid, just the average class clown. The girl with him seemed very polite and responsible so Y/n decided to not worry too much.

They weren't as rowdy as she was expecting. Probably due to the fact it was an art class where either degenerates or ones that wanted an easy course gathered up. However, there was one factor that took the attention of the teacher.
Every time their volume would begin to go up, they ushered each other back to barely above a whisper. Don't get this wrong, she was rather impressed by their mindfulness teenagers their age usually was devoid of, knowing that this was very much above average for a class full of puberty hit creatures.