{~ chapter 27 ~}

💌

The revolutionary discovery of humanity
ft. poets save english teacher trauma

 poets save english teacher trauma

" 저녁노을이 진 옥상에 걸터앉아 "

-

Mr. Raiden gets mischaracterized often.

Very, very ridiculously often. But he would probably prefer to have it that way. After all, he was the front line witness to see what happened if people got close to him.

Kunikuzushi blinked from his trance and snapped away, lurching his head backwards to create distance between them. The air soon became awkward as he internally cursed himself in all the languages he knew of.
Before he was about to turn away, he felt an invisible tug bringing his gaze back to her for a split second.

Y/n felt two arms hoist her up.

No words were shared between the two teachers as he carried her off to her bedroom. The floors were littered with a few boxes halfway filled with things, and an empty bag on the bed, halfway zipped up. If it weren't for the given situation, she would have snorted at the way he slapped the bag off the spread out blanket as if he had a personal grudge against it. His hands didn't know where to grab, tensely holding her with pure strength rather than a good position of balance— like he never picked someone else in his life.

Kabuki lazily cracked an azure eye open, his left ear perking up from his position. He meowed in protest upon being grabbed by the scruff just as he was about to move closer to the center of the bed where Scaramouche had placed his roommate down. "Not today fatass. You're going to suffocate her."

Y/n let out an inaudible chortle. His eyes subconsciously glanced over to her.

"That's so mean.. Come here kitty." She lazily reached an arm out, Kabuki flailing against Scaramouche's hand before landing on the bed, less than elegantly stumbling on the crinkled sheets and nuzzling into her side. The said teacher didn't comment and simply stared. Well, more like he was unable to turn his head away and exit the door like he should have.

Like he should have. But his feet decided to stay glued in place at that moment.

Y/n'e eyes relaxed as Kabuki shuffled around and curled up between her arm and torso. A satisfied rumbling sound came from his throat. Traitor.. He always curled up on the bed upstairs, in the exact position he would curl next to Kunikuzushi. The teacher's eyes grazed over her face. Lips curved up softly, the pale moonlight from the window reflecting in her eyes— causing a swirl of e/c to burst in them.