{~ chapter 26 ~}

💌

Drown it, dismember it, burn it
ft. fifty shades of trauma

 fifty shades of trauma

" 너는 별을 보자며 내 손을 끌어서 "

**warning; sensitive topics and graphic torture descriptions**

-

When you're going through your sixty something of contemplation in your life, things can sometimes get a little bit overwhelming. Just a little, maybe you're just overthinking things.

Yeah, moving to a new workplace, suddenly getting a new roommate who's acting weirdly these days— thinking that everyone around you knows something you don't and realizing that they were probably only throwing a birthday party for you. Did the part about accidentally trauma dumping to stranger coworkers on the first week of meeting them get mentioned?

—And just meeting your mom who was released from a psych ward who might just be happening to live nearby. Not much else.

And you know, casually getting slammed into your own door the moment after returning home by the said roommate. Who had wet hair softly dripping droplets of freshly out of shower water on your shirt as you stared into the air, either in disbelief, drooling, or done with life— but unable to tell what reaction to choose in between.

Yeah.

"The fuck are all the bags and moving boxes in your room for?" He didn't waste any more time he spent previously by staring down at her accusingly. Now, Y/n had seen many parts of him while working, eating, drinking, and existing in the same place together. The usual deadpanned expression that made people either stare with hearts in their eyes or walk seven feet away from him was the usual, then there was the awkward stumbling face that wanted to show some sort of emotion, but his facial tissues seemed to be physically unable to contort those expressions.

However, this one was a new one. Behind the curtain of his indigo bangs that parted together from the water and the shadow casted by them, two purplish azure pupils pierced onto her own. His eyes narrowed in frustration that seemed to be acting like a piece of poorly stitched fabric barely clinging onto what was beneath its layer while two blank e/c ones stared back, wide with confusion. The moment she had stepped a foot into her own home, a hand dragged her wrist in and slammed the door behind her once she had fully entered. His hand was still remaining on the metal doorknob as they were speaking.

"....? Ohhh." The female teacher dumbfoundedly looked at him before his words finally registered in her mind. Come to think of it, why hadn't she explained that she was going out to a friend's place for a while yet? There was no reason to hide it anyways.