{~chapter 15~}

💌

Happy birthday mr. Raiden!
ft. test rituals with ms l/n

 test rituals with ms l/n

" ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀʏ "

-

Everyone in mr. Raiden's homeroom were nervously staring at each other. They had expected the said teacher to be in a rather good mood for his birthday, but it turned out to be the opposite.

A terrifying expression laid out across his sharp features, waves of atmosphere screaming leave me alone in six different languages radiated off the man. Scaramouche typed (slammed) away at the computer, his eyes illuminated by the screen. The scene felt like seeing mr. Raiden back in the days- before the next door teacher's arrival... It appeared his own homeroom was softened and spoiled by the recent demeanor of their teacher.

The bell finally rung, and the students began lining out of the classroom in their alphabetical orders. Scaramouche didn't utter a word since the beginning of the day, and still didn't. A few students gathered up by the corners and huddled in a small circle.

"We're done for... What do we do???"

"Hey hey, what do you mean?"

Shinobu massaged her temple and turned to the students from Raiden's class. They stared at everyone supposedly in the art teacher's homeroom, expecting an answer. "Ms. L/n is not here."

Silence. Even more silence. Tearing silence. They simply stood there, as if somebody has pressed the pause button in the background.

"WHAT???!"

Yae burst out in laughter as she placed a hand by her mouth and grabbed onto the desk for support. All the teenagers backed away nervously, either intimidated or worried by her actions. "-Pff.. Let me get this straight." She opened one eye while still laughing, looking at the students in her classroom. "So ms. L/n and you guys prepared a birthday party for that demon, and today is the d-day. But she's not here, correct?"

Nilou looked around before mustering up the courage to answer. "Unfortunately, that is the case... We were wondering if you could contact ms. L/n for us. She wouldn't respond to any of our texts or calls." Everyone else mentally thanked Nilou for asking the question in their place. Miko was scary in her own way.

The pink haired female finally let out her last few chuckles before agreeing. She pulled out her phone and began texting in messages, while everyone just stood there in silence. She soon looked up from her phone and smiled teasingly. "It seems that she won't answer to me either. L/n usually responds in the next minute when you text her."
Yanfei placed a hand on her chin in thought. "...Doesn't mr. Raiden live with her? Why don't we ask him instead?" Hu Tao looked around before smiling awkwardly. "I think we all know that would lead to my business thriving triple the amount later on today."