{~ chapter 07 ~}

*WARNING* may include a small description of a panic attack, read with caution or scroll over the part if needed

---

💌

The unaware and the ignorant
ft. socially awkward ms. L/n

" 저녁 노을이 진 옥상에 걸터 앉아 "

-

"-And that should be it. The model is set up, there's clay is on the counter, and the metal wires are somewhere over there. Projects due in one month, I'm expecting a month's worth piece."

As soon as she let the students off the leash, everyone was everywhere. Some were gathered at their friends desks to get ideas, some were already getting started on the free choice project, and some were by their desks scrolling on pinterest. Whether those devices were being used for its purpose, that's something the teacher would see by the end of the semester. So the teacher decided to let them be.

Y/n stretched on the desk and yawned boredly. Soon, she posted the project deadline and details on the official classroom groupchat. Students happily chatted amongst each other with pencils in hand and paper on their desks. A smile came to her lips. That was quickly replaced by a wince as one of them threw a piece of clay at one another.

These are still children...

Meanwhile, the classroom just across was having the opposite situation. Mr. Raiden neatly wrote out the equations on the whiteboard with a tablet in one hand, occassionally taking glances at the device before continuing on. If students (*especially females) saw him without knowing who he was, they would've swooned at the sight.

The way the black long sleeve button up was rolled up ever so slightly and how his black denim hugged his lower half-

Despite his appearance and nearly soothing voice, no students were distracted. Instead they kept their eyes glued to their notes and the board in hopes their teacher's eyes won't land on them.

"You there."

He stared (absolutely burnt everything in his line of sight) at a female student by the middle row, who looked around at least five times to make sure. "M-me?" She blinked in disbelief and pointed towards herself.

"Yes, you. Get up and solve this equation." Scaramouche impatiently reached out the black marker to the student. They looked as if they were going to faint anytime soon, but somehow wobbled her way to the front of class. All the other students mentally saluted for her sacrifice without a choice.

She adjusted her brown glasses before shakily grabbing the whiteboard marker. The teacher stepped back to observe her progress. Everything zoomed in on her. It felt as if millions of eyes were staring her behind, ready to call her out for even breathing the wrong way. The marker in her hand felt heavier than anything she held before, while the numbers she knew at the back of her mind scrambled and blurred on the board. A sharp ringing sound infiltrated her ears.