{~ chapter 05 ~}

I did not trade my wattpad user for a piece of popcorn from my friend....
You know who you are.
-----

💌

1 am adventures
ft. Miko locked the doors

 Miko locked the doors

" 저 달이 외롭지 않게 해줘 "

-

Yae fell asleep on the couch by the time the three of them returned (very awkwardly). Scaramouche went straight up to his room while Ei got a blanket for the pink haired lady. It was a sweet scene.

The Raiden invited her neighbor to stay for dinner, but she insisted that she was fine and headed back. Ei paid for everything at the cafe, it would be a bother to stay any longer.
After bidding farewells, the young woman returned to the empty house. Even with its colourful decoration, the single house felt even more lonely. She plopped down onto the beige couch with occasional paint stains on the surface. Despite being told by many friends and guests to replace this old thing, she had an emotional attachment to anything in her possession for more than a year.

Ei and Yae truly felt like 'parents.' Scaramouche was lucky to have them. Of course, they likely had some history she didn't know, so she wasn't in the place to say anything. But.. She couldn't help but still feel a tinge bit jealous. Just a little. Still, what's the point being bound to what has already passed by?

Yawning, she stared at the sunflower painting hung on the wall nearby. Ah right, that's where the yellow stain came from. Speaking of art.. She should probably get a refill of candy tomorrow on the way to grocery. Not to mention the paperwork that needs to be done. That's alright, she was sure she could squirm out of some overdue situations with principal Raiden on her side. Blinking, Y/n shortly fell into slumber.

Just for five minutes and paperwork.

"Mom, dad! Look at what I made at school." The nine year old girl proudly presented them her masterpiece. It was a painting with three people- a tall male, a female in a dress, and a shorter girl with a house in the background. Her teacher even wrote a note for your parents about how talented she was! An older woman took the paper to inspect it, her daughter's eyes brimming with pride and expectation for something.

"These silly drawings again. What about your math tests, are they marked yet? Did you practice for your piano concert next week?" -Came from her lips instead of a compliment.

The drawing was placed back into her outstretched hands revealing the artwork was now retreated into her arms. The once excited grin like a child on Christmas eve was long gone, replaced with a blank frown. Perhaps she was the stupid one to believe a single gift would impress her mother. "The test will come out tomorrow.. I can play the song without reading the music by now."