{~ chapter 02 ~}

💌

New neighbors
ft. sexy family issues

" Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ,  ʏᴇᴀʜ "

-

Managing through the first day wasn't as bad as Y/n imagined it to be. The students absolutely adored her- most just remembered her as the candy teacher.
After school club activities were going on, after most students exited the building. Using this as a golden excuse, she checked the surroundings before getting ready to flee. Blame it onto the neighboring class teacher. Grabbing a box of mixed chocolates impulsively bought beforehand, she hurriedly grabbed the keys and took off.

"Hey! You guys want sweets?"

The girls in the gym who was on water break cheered and ran over, their coach looking rather confused. She recognized a few within the crowd of new faces, who came over and greeted her. "Hey, it's the candy teacher!"

It seemed like a girls basketball practice, multiple heavy orange balls rolling around the polished floor. Thanking her, the girls politely grabbed a piece before jogging back to the benches. "Oh, you're the newbie, right?"
The coach had brown hair tied up in a high ponytail and hot pink eyes. She smiled and wiped the sweat from her forehead. Her single black eyepatch stood out.

"Mhm, I'm Y/n. I'm the art teacher in Inazuma room 205." The moment she spoke the room number, the taller coach cringed. Coming over, she fished out a coffee crisp. "The one beside 206? Man, I'm down on my knees praying for ya'" Peeling off the wrapper, she shoved it into her pocket. "The devil in charge is that class is scary. Oh yeah, I'm Beidou Crux. The pe teacher of Liyue depart."

"Nice to meet you! If that devil comes in.." She crooned her neck back before giving a cheeky grin. "I was never here."

Dashing off, she took random turns and twists through the unfamiliar hallways. She wasn't sure if it was her imagination or not, but she occasionally saw flashes of dark blue in the corner of her eyes right before she turned around a corner. This felt like a scene off a horror movie..

Hearing a roar of laughter from a room nearby, she sighed in relief and knocked on the door before creaking it open. "Hey guys, sorry for the disruption. Want candy?"

The group of around ten students paused for a minute, before a few braver ones shyed towards her Smiling brightly at them, you introduced yourself. "I'm ms. L/n, the new art teacher. What club is this?"  "Oh, this is just a homework club. I'm Lumine from Mondstadt."
A blonde haired girl with matching golden eyes smiled back casually. "I'm Amber! The one in a braid is Aether, green hair is Collei......" Amber introduced everyone else and their departments. Recognizing some, the teacher waved and listened to the brunette for some time. After a solid 10 minutes, she grew concerned about the whereabouts of a certain someone and began to grab her things.