100K SPEACIAL 01

**Part 2 will be following soon bc the word count exceeded 8k when I tried to do one chap**

First off, tysm everyone for loving this story I started as a dare from a friend. I didnt expect any of my fics to even get over 1k reads at most but here I am 😭 4k votes 100k reads and over 500 followers wtf

"I feel like a fucking celebrity in this town ✨✨"

-Bayonetta

This is in the same au as the christmas special chap. I wrote this in a hurry after waking up one day and rolling off my bed after seeing my own story's status for the first time in like 3 months so pls bear with me. I won't drone off any further, let's get on 😍

-

[☕︎☕︎☕︎]

☁︎

A thousand eons away
two centimeters close

-

A thousand eons away, that's what he now felt from his past name and life.

The boat to Snezhnaya had left around three days ago from Ritou, separating the young puppet further and further from his motherland. His fair face was hardened with a scowl with dark bangs covering most of his features. He never joined in for any meals served on the boat, didn't approach anyone, merely standing by the railings day or night for those three days. It would normally take almost a week to reach the land of ice for regular rides, but Snezhnaya's advanced technology had shortened the trip drastically.

He was promised of what his creator had failed to see him worthy of. He no longer believed the filthy mouth of mortals, but at the same time, he decided it would be a better spending of his time than wandering around pathetically in that wasteland of thunder. Kunikuzushi was left behind there, left to rot and die. Now, he was going to become a blank slate. A beautiful, flawless white page of paper that was pure enough to hold the divine gnosis.

The puppet felt a white spec land on his pale skin, but it dissapeared the moment it hit his arm. When his indigo irises looked up to the pale gray sky above, snow was gently gliding down. Although he failed to notice at first, it had become significantly colder. Not that he was effected much. A few cheers could be heard from the other side of the boat by Fatui soldiers who were more than ecstatic to come back home. Home..

"Ladies and gentlemen, the main docks to Snezhnaya is not ten minutes away now. Please make sure your luggage is secure and hang on tight until the end of your trip." Kunikuzushi sighed as he finally looked up from the choppy black waters that were showing bits and pieces of ice floating on it, he finally took view of the so called city of love. Even from a good distance away, it was a sight to behold.

Tall buildings that were much more differently styled than traditional Inazuman homes stood proudly in the ground. The city seemed to glow with the artificial light sources that shone off everywhere. Strange machines and unfamiliar structures reflected upon his pupils as he watched with interest. A wail of icy wind sifted through his silky locks as he squinted his eyes for a moment. He couldn't tell if the breeze was a warning, or a welcome. His lashes fluttered slightly as a single snowflake landed right above his eyelid.

As the ship approached closer to the docks, there was a small crowd of people waiting. Probably friends or family who came out to welcome their peers. The puppet scoffed at the thought as he crossed his arms and made his way closer to the exit. He was told that soldiers would be sent to escort him to the Zapolyarny palace in order to face the Tsaritsa. What would happen if she suddenly decided he didn't carry as much worth as she originally thought?