20. Jacob

February 4, 2021 (20 weeks and 2 days along)

"So what are you going to do for Valentine's Day?" Archer asked as he leaned against his locker.

"You should take Brook on a date," Cici said with a dreamy smile making me snake my head.

"I agree," Clary said, "but just the two of you."

"We can't leave Grayson," I said and Wynter gave me a deadpanned look making me raise a brow.

"It wont be the end of the world if he's not with you on your first, official, date with my sister. " She said and I sighed running my fingers through my hair.

"My parents and I will each him while you take her out. " Wynter stated.

"Wait what, backtrack, you said first official date?"Jett asked and I gave the group a sheepish smile as we headed out the school building.

"Which means you need to make Valentines's Day a day she won't forget, ever." Anna said and perhaps they were right. Brook and I only ever spend time together at either of our houses and Grayson is usually always with us.

"You're right," I said as we stopped in front of our respective vehicles.

"Of course we are," Axel said with a smirk making me roll my eyes.

"We can help you think of something if you'd like?" Anna offered and I nodded.

"I would really appreciate that, thank you." She nodded with a smile and after making plans to get together during the weekend, we parted ways. I climbed into my bike and revved out of the parking lot and down the road towards Brook and Wynter's house.

***

"Daddy!" Grayson squealed as soon as I stepped into the house and I grinned crouching to his level and waited for his little body to collide with mine before standing up with him clinging to neck as he give me a slobbery kiss making me chuckled. "Ickels." She he squealed moving away when I tried to give him a kiss back and I smiled shaking my head. I should probably shave my growing beard off soon.

"Mommy!" Grayson squealed clapping his hands before he went on a blubbering tangent and we just nodded along to his words and giving him the right reactions to his gibberish. "Ook, mommy!"

"I see," Brook said with a smile grabbing his hand and giving it a kiss, "hi."

"Hi," I grinned brote leaning down and pressing a kiss to her lips and she giggled as she moved back after our skin made contact.

"You've got to shave that thing off," she smiled and I raised a brow with a smirk.

"Hmm," I replied and she narrowed her eyes and I smiled and leaned over to whisper in her ear making her gasp, "or I could keep it and when were making love I will leave marks on your skin."

She hit my chest as she covered her face, a hint of red coating her cheeks. I grinned and poked her cheek, "Now why are you blushing? What did I say?"

"Ugh you're so annoying," she grumbled before turning on her heels and marching away and I grinned shaking my head.

"Come on love, I didn't mean it you know that," I said as I followed her to the dinning room where her parents were and they looked at us with raised brows. "Good afternoon."

"Good afternoon, Jacob," Heather greeted with a smile while her husband,Damon, nodded as he turned back to his iPad, "where's Wynter?"

Huh now that she mentioned her, I didn't see her behind me on our way over.

"She probably got held up somewhere," Brook stated and just as she said that, we heard the front door open and close before Wynter's annoyed voice filled the air.

"I swear I'm so fucking close to gouging her eyes out," we exchanged looks as she walked in talking on her phone. She froze when she saw us before ending the call with Anna.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" Brook asked her sister making Damon give her a look and she replied with a sheepish grin and he shook his head muttering under his breathe about daughters and their slang.

"Who do you think?" Wynter asked in reply to Brook's earlier question.

"What did she do now?" I asked since I could see Brook class ending her jaw not wanting to say the name.

"This." Wynter replied showing her phone in my face and I blinked holding her hand back and wish I saw had my blood boiling. Again.

It was photo of Brook with Grayson at the park. It wasn't a censored photo either. You could clearly see Grayson's face in the photo taken from a few feet away. It was taken three days ago from the date stamped under the article's title.

Exclusive: Brooklyn Payne and son spotted on a stroll at Grand Park. 

Brooklyn Payne, 18, was spotted with son, Grayson, 2 earlier this week taking a stroll through Grand Park and buying groceries. The 18 year old singer wore an oversized jumper hiding her baby bump along with black leggings and white flats. The tot, wore a similar outfit as his teen mother with a white shirt sleeve shirt, black pants and white converse. The mom and son duo were having the time of their lives as they played with the other children. Below is a photo our source sent to us. We have to admit, little Grayson is truly an adorable little boy.

I clenched my jaw as I knew who this supposed source was and I'm getting fucking fed up with her and her bullshit. She's crossed the line by selling a photo of Grayson to the media when everyone knew that Grayson's face is supposed to be blurred in any photo they may take of him accidentally. And what does Brook being 18 have anything to do how she raises Grayson?

"Whoever this girl is that has been selling content to the paparazzi is going to get a rude awaking." Damon said, "she messed with the wrong family."