29. Brook

June 30, 2021 (Hinata is a week-old)

It's been a week since Hinata was born and three days since I was discharged from the hospital. Life has been hectic with a newborn and a soon to be three-year old. But I wouldn't change it for the world. I loved this life and I was happy with it. Jacob and I had done a joint Instagram post announcing the birth and fans have flooded our comments section with sweet messages.

There were articles already written about it. We've been offered to exclusive interviews and photoshoots for the world to meet her but we had respectfully declined the offers as we didn't want to expose them to that. We are protecting their privacy and once both Hinata and Grayson are at an age to make their own decisions then they can decide whether or not they want to be photographed so until then, Jacob and I will do what we can to ensure they're safe and protected.

Aside from that, we've been focusing on our music and doing interviews from home. Jacob's new album will be coming out soon and I was so proud of him and excited for the fans to listen to his new music.

"When do you need to be at the studio to start filming for your music video?" I asked as he laid beside me in the bed while I fed Hinata.

"Not for another week," he replied and I hummed, "what about you? When do you have that interview with what's his name?

"Roman Kemp," I stated and he nodded, "not for about three weeks and it'll be a phone call since I can't really get on a plane and fly to London in my current state."

He nodded, and we sat there in a comfortable silence. We didn't need to say much to enjoy each other's company and I loved that about our relationship. Many people think that always taking was healthy but sometimes not saying nothing and just being together was enough.

"Did you tell your parents and Tory that they were invited to our Fourth of July cook out Saturday?" I asked and he nodded.

"They'll be here," he said, "Trevor has no idea what  Tory and I have planned for him, not even mom knows." I smiled as fixed myself up once Hinata was down eating before I burped her and laid her down on the basinet next to the bed.

"He's going to love it," I said running my fingers through his hair and his hummed closing his eyes as he sighed. Two days after Hinata was born, Jacob and Tory had asked if we could have a Fourth of July cook out at the house because they wanted to surprise Trevor. Since Trevor's birthday was the day after the Fourth of July, they wanted to have a little birthday celebration for him and surprise him.

"I'm actually nervous you know?" He asked and I gave him a soft smile nodding.

"It's understandable baby," I replied as he looked up at me, "but as I said, he'll say yes." He bit his lip before nodding and smiling up at me.

"And this is why I love you," he said as he sat up before cupping my cheeks and pressing his forehead against mine, "you help calm my nerves and reassure me things will be okay."

"I know," I grinned making him chuckle before pressing a kiss to my lips, "now," I said making him raise a brow as he pulled back, "I called that wedding planner Mickey recommended."

"Yeah?" He asked and I nodded, "and?"

"And we have a meeting with her tomorrow at 3," I replied and he hummed, "are you free?"

"For you? Always."

****

At three o'clock sharp we were sitting in Harry's Diner across from Marcella Vincent, Mickey and Vic's wedding planner.

"So have you thought about the theme of the wedding?" She asked and Jacob and I exchanged looks before looking back at her and shaking our heads. She smiled and nodded before showing us a binder with all sorts of wedding themes. As I flipped through the pages, I came to a stop when one caught my attention as I looked at the ring that rested on my left ring finger. It was beautiful.

"That's one of my most popular themes," Marcella said as she liked at the vintage photos on display. I couldn't blame the other brides.

"What's the theme?" Jacob asked and Marcella smiled.

"Vintage," she replied and he nodded, "its one of our popular choices."

"Whatever theme you decide will be fine with me, angel." Jacob said as he looked over at me with a smile and I nodded with a matching smile as I rocked Hina in her stroller when she began to whine.

"Have you thought of a date?" The wedding planner question and we nodded.

"September 23rd," I replied and she nodded as she jotted it down on her planner, "we were planning on inviting about 300 people." She nodded also jotting it down.

"Outdoor or indoor?" She questioned next and Jacob and I exchanged looks.

"We would like it outdoors but we also know that the weather is unpredictable," he replied and she nodded before grabbing another binder and having us look through it.

"The first half are all indoor wedding receptions," she stated as we scanned the pages. They were all vintage/new era themed and were absolutely beautiful.

"I love this," I said showing Marcella the photo I was talking about and she smiled and nodded.

The room was lit the room with antique chandeliers, candelabras, and vintage taper candle holders. It was so beautiful and I absolutely loved it.

She wrote that down on her planner before asking us about the venue and Jacob and I both agreed that we wanted to get married at the Catedral de Sevilla, in Spain.

After meeting with Marcella for over two hours about our wedding and both Hina and Grayson becoming irritable and whiny so we called it a day and bud her a good day before heading out of Marbella Events building and into it out awaiting car. And of course we were bombarded by questions form the paparazzi as they took photos of us as our guards shielded the kids from view. Once we were all settled in, Jacob pulled out of the partaking lot and made his way down the road with our security guards trialing behind.

"Two months." Jacob said and I looked over at him as he grinned and I raised a brow. "We'll be married in two months."

I grinned as I laced our fingers in the center console and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I can't wait to be married to you." I murmured and he pressed a kiss to my temple as he kept his eyes on the road.

"I can't wait to finally call you my wife."