37. Brook

July 20,2021 (Hina-12 months old, Gray-3 years old)

Mine and Jacob's families have been helping us with tour things while we focused on doing interviews and photoshoots. This would be my first tour in three years. Not since Grayson was born. And this time I won't be on my own as I had been before on stage as Jacob will be with me. Though we will be doing solo songs every other night but the majority will be together since we did make an album together.

And thanks to both Tory and Brayden, news of our up and coming tour was received with happiness by our fans. They have even suggested in having other up and coming artists be our supporting acts and so my parents have started reaching out to various artists to see if they would be available to tour with us in the next few months here in the states while also reaching out to other artists in Europe as well.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of my phone ringing and quickly picked it up so as to not wake Hina who was taking her nap and stepped out of the room. "Hello?"

"Hi honey," mom greeted on the other line making me smile.

"Hi, mom," I greeted vacía a k headed down the stairs to the living room where Grayson and Jacob were watching Pokémon. I raised a brow at my husband and who grinned.

"So I've have some news," she stated making me hum in acknowledgement, "your dad and I got three new up and coming artist that are free to tour with you and Jacob here in the US."

"Really?" I asked while pulling out some ham, bread, bacon and veggies to make some sandwiches for the three of us since Hina was asleep upstairs. I made sure to turn the baby monitor on upstairs to listen incase she woke up. "That's great, who are they?"

"The first is a young girl named Eliza Smith, she's from Connecticut. Saw a few of her videos and she's an incredible singer. She's got a good amount of fans that have reached out to us as well when we had announced your tour. I'll send you the links for all three."

"Okay, and the other two?" I asked as I cut the bread into triangles for Grayson, added some lettuce and mayo to Jacob's sandwich while adding the same to mine along with bacon and tomato.

"The second are a duo. Brother and sister. They're names are Cassie and Carson, both from New York. 21 and 19 respectively. Both are vocals and each play the guitar and drums." I hummed they sounded interesting, "and the last is a girl named Dawn Story, she's 21 years old and is from California as well. She has done small gigs in her town and YouTube videos. All three acts are popular in their own way."

"That's awesome, yeah, send the links and their info over and Jacob and I will look them over together and figure out what days they'll be on tour with us."

"Alright, sweetie," she said, "and now changing subjects, how's little Hina doing? I know you told me she had a little fever last night."

"Yeah, she's doing better," I replied as I played the sandwiches and carried then to the living room handing Jake and Gray their respective plates making them smile before munching into them. I shook my head with a smile. Despite them not being related by blood, they were similar. From the way they ate to the way they smiled was like looking at a mini Jacob in Grayson.

"Poor baby," mom cooed, "could it be because she's teething? Grayson was like that when he began terming."

"Yeah that's what the pediatrician said when we took her to see him this morning." I stated making Jacob look up with a raised brow in question. "He gave us some medicine to help lower it and said her fever should be gone by tomorrow and if not to take her back to see him."