27. Brook

June 16, 2021 (39 weeks and 1 day)

"How was your day?" I asked as Jacob drove down the road. We've been super brush for the past few weeks that we've barely got time to be alone. I mean yeah we have gone to interviews and all that it wasn't the same as just having alone time. The only time we did had been four months ago on Valentine's Day.

"It was good, just had a run in with someone I haven't seen since I was 9." He replied and I blinked surprised and he smiled, "but don't worry, angel, he won't be bothering us unless he wants to get sued for invasion of privacy and harassment."

I nodded as we held hands. The radio softly played on the background and I smiled as I recognized Jacob's song. It's a song he wrote co-wrote with Ed Sheeran. It was called Right By You.

"I still can't believe you wrote another song our baby girl," I said when he was done recording and he grinned as he walked over to be and placed his hands over my baby bump. Apparently he was working on the song during the two court trials we had with Hanna and the paparazzi.

"I wrote two songs for her and two for Grayson," he replied and I raised a brow running my fingers through his hair as he had his head on my lap.

"Is that so?" I asked and he hummed, "can I hear it?"

"Sure," he replied as he sat up and took his phone form his packet before he scrolled through it. "It's called My Boy."

The strum of a guitar filled the silent room before his voice joined and I could already feel tears begin to brim my eyes. Ever since Jacob and I got together, he's stepped up to the plate to be Grayson's father. I had fears into being a relationship with anyone because of them not wanting to be a father to him but Jacob stepped up and he's been absolutely amazing. He's always making sure that the little boy had everything he could ever want or need. He was amazing and I fall more and more in love with him the more I see how he loves my baby boy.

Not once had Jacob complained about it being hard to raise a toddler. Not once has he said that he gives up and that this was a mistake. He's always telling me how much he loves him and how he wants Grayson to have the love of a father, something he didn't have until Trevor came into the picture when he was young.

"It's beautiful," I said as I wiped the tears that had escaped my eyes and rolled down my face as the song. ended.

"I know I have only been in his life for 8 months, but I love that little boy more than I ever thought possible. You, our baby girl and him have been the greatest thing to ever happened to me in all my life." He said as he smiled pressing a kiss to my lips as he wiped the tears away, "I love you."

"And we love you," I had replied as we sat in the recording studio alone since Cam and Anton had gone to speak with my parents.

"What's with that smile?" Jacob asked breaking me out of my thoughts and I looked over and him watching me with a raised bore and I smiled.

"Just how lucky I am to have you and how lucky our babies are that you're their father." I said and he smiled leaning over to give a me a quick kiss before the light turned green and he was driving again.

"I'm lucky as well and the kids are blessed to have you as their mother as well." He stated and I felt my heart flutter as it always did whenever he said things like that. "And we're here." I looked at the restaurant and raised a brow making him chuckle, "come on."

He shut the engine off before stepping out of the car and walking around to open my door and help me down. With our baby due any day now, Jacob wanted to have as much alone time as possible since we will be busy with a two year old and a newborn.