45

Luke.

I kept my flashers on, driving carefully- but quickly- to the hospital.

The girls both seemed fine physically from the car accident, nothing sever- maybe whiplash, but emotionally they were both wrecks.

"Sierra, baby" I spoke just as she started to calm down, holding my hands firmly.

She looked to me, making me squeeze her hands

"I really need you to comfort Ava and calm her down" I told her.

"You want me to comfort her? I'm in no better of shape than her-" "but you are Sierra, Ava's whole family passed away from a car accident so I'm sure she's freaking out even more than she's showing us- please just comfort her." I whispered, making Sierra's facial expression completely drop before she looked back to her.

She immediately leaned towards Ava, immediately holding her hands and wiping her tears for her.

"I just really want Ashton" I heard Ava finally speak.

"We're almost to Ashton, Ava"

Thankfully we pulled up to the hospital and Ashton was already outside due to a nurse telling him all of the details that I was told before I left.

He immediately opened the back door, herself immediately shooting into his arms, holding him tightly.

Ashton.

I had never felt her hug me with such force.

I held her back, kissing her head gently.

"You're okay, my baby" I assured her, looking to Luke who was talking to Sierra, kissing her cheek gently.

"Let's go inside and make sure you two are good"

Ava held my hand tightly as we went in, Luke giving me the run down of the accident and such.

"Someone just rear-ended them and pushed them into the truck in front of them, I did a spine and head exam on site and both looked fine, I'm assuming they'll just have some whiplash and bruising." He spoke quietly.

We still got a trauma doctor to check them both out and he agreed that they would just have minor bruising and possibly whiplash.

Sierra and Luke went to go get Luke'a stuff to go to the hotel, making me look to Ava, who had just stopped crying.

"You okay, my baby?" I asked her calmly, rubbing her shoulders.

"It jsut scared me" she shook her head slowly, and I immediately saw the tears swelling as she looked away from me.

"Did Eve die immediately or do you think she was alive for a little while-" "don't think about this, baby." I told her, wiping a tear that fell from her eye.

"I need to know if she was scared, because I know if a small wreck like that scared me she had to have been terrified and she had no one there for her- my poor baby" she cried out, falling into my chest.

I kissed her forehead gently

"No one will ever know the answer to that question, baby." I held her tightly.

"Paramedics told us that her and your mom passed away on scene- that's all we know." I spoke to her calmly, rubbing her back.

She didn't let me go.

"What even happened with my accident? Like was it my fault?" She cried out.

"No Ava, the lady in the vehicle behind you was on her phone and she read ended you and pushed you into the truck in front of you, nothing you did was wrong." I assured her.

"Can we just go to your hotel? I just want to be comfortable."

I immediately agreed.

I took Epsom salts and such for both Ava and Sierra, knowing they'd likely have some soreness in the morning.

And we all got into Luke's car, letting him drive us to our hotel.

Ava leaned her head on me the entire drive, never letting me go.

We walked into our room, telling Luke and Sierra they could do everything they needed in the bathroom first, knowing we were ordering pizza for dinner.

I Aaron the bed, motioning for her to come to me, which she did.

I pulled her between my legs, hugging her into my body.

She played with my hair gently as she held me, making me kiss her shoulder gently.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked her, hoping she wasn't already feeling any soreness or anything.

"I'm okay" she told me calmly, never letting me go.

"I love you" she told me, touching her forehead to my own.

"I love you so much more"