48

Over the next few days we were finally able to go home, letting Michael give the girls a more thorough adjustment, which both Sierra and Ava were more comfortable with.

After everything, Ava and I went home and I sat in the bathroom with her as she bathed, humming quietly the entire time she did.

We ended up laying down to watch a movie, cuddled up in bed until I suddenly heard my front door unlock and immediately open and shut.

I sat up, trying to look into the hallway, knowing only the guys and Ava had spare keys to my house, so it had to have been one of the guys

And soon Calum rounded the corner with a cheesy grin on his face.

"Am I interrupting intimate time?" He raised his eyebrows, stopping before he could completely see into the room.

"No, you're interrupting movie time" I spoke, pausing the show as he completely entered.

"Okay good" he smiled widely, almost falling into the bed with us.

I rubbed my face, wanting to groan out loud to hopefully make him get the hint that we wanted to just have an us afternoon- but I knew Ava wouldn't want me to be rude.

He chatted about a party some of the other doctors were throwing and how bad he wanted to go, but Luke had already said no and Michael wasn't giving him a for sure answer.

"Well it sounds like you just might have to go alone" I spoke simply, making him groan.

"That is not the answer I wanted you to give me." He spoke firmly.

"I'm not going to a party-" "Ava, tell Ashton to loosen up and come party." Calum spoke, making her draw her attention away from TikTok and to us.

"Yeah, what Cal said" she just went along with it, having no clue what he actually meant.

"See!" He bounced with a wide smile.

"She doesn't even know what she just agreed to." I laughed out, kissing the side of her head, making her lock her phone, turning to us.

"What am I agreeing to?" She asked, amusement in her voice.

"Ash coming to party with me" he spoke simply.

"I mean- you can if you want to of course, you never have to ask permission" she immediately told me, confused as to why she was even being brought into the conversation.

"Ava just got over her wreck symptoms, I want to be home with her-" "come on- if you go I'm sure we can convince the other guys to go and then all the girls can stay together!"

So slowly, I gave in

Which caused Luke to give in

Which led to Michael being fully on board.

We left all the girls in my apartment, giving them our credit cards and telling them to do whatever they wanted as long as they were safe

I kissed Ava multiple times before leaving with the guys

And we immediately started with whiskey and coke

Ava.

"Why don't we go out?" Brandy, Calum's girlfriend asked quickly.

We all exchanged glances.

"Let's do it"

With that said, I texted Ashton, making sure he was okay with the plans before getting ready with all of the girls, us all playing music and getting ready to go downtown.

Do whatever you want baby, just be safe and keep me updated. Call me if you need anything <3

I smiled at Ashton's text before returning to the girls, continuing our time.

We ended up downtown, the girls immediately getting drinks and heading into the bars that looked most attracting.

We ended up on the dance floor several times, dancing on each other and taking many pictures.

About two hours passed, I was almost ready to head home when I heard

"Wait- that's Luke!"

I saw Sierra run to Luke, immediately kissing him on the mouth.

Soon all of the guys appeared one by one and I texted Ashton

Hey the guys are here, where are you?

I went up to Calum, who was on his phone, Brandy searching for a bartender to get them drinks

"Hey, where's Ash?" I immediately asked.

I could tell Calum was drunk, but he grinned immediately.

"We left him at the house, it's just a block away of you want to go, I'm sure he will need help getting an Uber to go home, he was fucked."

That immediately made me nervous.

I told Luke and Sierra where I was going and Luke immediately disagreed on me walking by myself and decided that they would walk with me.

We all held small conversation as we walked, Luke telling us how much they drank and how much he knew they would regret this in the morning.

Luke led us into the house, searching through multiple sleeping bodies for Ashton.

We ended up in the back of the large house, looking through bathrooms and bedrooms, and I was now becoming increasingly concerned for where Ashton was.

I hated that they left him here alone, as drunk as they described him.

Luke soon opened one of the doors before quickly shutting it, turning to me

"Where did you guys leave him?" I felt my body panicking.

"Ava- there's definitely a mistake." He spoke firmly to me and it was like I watched his body completely sober up.

"What's wrong?" I panicked.

"Ava- Ashton is not himself right now, I'm not sure what's going on but I know that there is an explanation for this, because he loves you with every bone in his body-" I felt my heart palpitating

"Luke, open the door" I spoke, seeing him staring to me.

"Ava, I think we should really just let me talk to him and figure out-"

I shoved past him, managing to open the door and seeing him in his boxers, holding a girl who was completely naked besides a bra with one arm.

"Ashton." It came out as a whisper.

I swear, I felt my heart crumble into a thousand pieces.

I immediately stepped out, shutting the door behind me.

"Ava- this is definitely a mistake, there's no way that this is what it looks like-" "just-" I cleared my throat, looking away from him.

"Just get him somewhere safe tonight please, I need to go home."