Chapter 1

Abby sits alone on a log as tears fall down her wet, tired face.
It's been 3 days since Clarke disappeared; and she has been too worried to function. So many questions are going through her mind.
Where will she go? What will she do when she gets there? How will she survive? Is she even alive?
Abby starts balling at the thought of her only daughter being dead.
She can't be dead. She can't. She kept our people alive, she is the entire reason we are here. She's gone through so much! She lost the love of her life, her friends, and everything that has happened just broke her into pieces. She's my baby! I could've protected her! I should've protected her...
Abby's thoughts get interrupted when she feels a warm arm wrap around her shoulder.
"It's okay, Abby. Clarke will be fine", he whispers into her ear. "She has lived this long, helped us all, nothing will happen to her. And when the time is right, she will come back around. She always does."
Abby rests her head on Kane's shoulder, accepting his embrace.
Kane looks at Abby, trying to think of ways he can help her. She looks beautiful, the fire making her cinnamon colored eyes shimmer. He cares about her more than he has cared about anyone. He just wants her to be happy. He bends down and gently kisses the top of her head, arm still around her.
She looks up at him, and for a second it seems like everything is okay again. Like everything that's happened disappeared for a while.
He is just so...perfect. Why does he care about me so deeply? Abby thinks. She almost asks him, before her eyes close and she rests her head on Kane's shoulder once again, falling into a deep sleep.
"Goodnight" he whispers into Abby's ear. "I love you."

Love is Weakness- A Kabby Fanfiction {DISCONTINUED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें