Chapter 6

"She's just a kid." Kane says to Abby as they watch the sun set. "She won't survive out there."
She's just a kid. Abby thinks.
*flashback*
"She thinks that because of what she's been through, she's changed." Abby said. "She's still just a kid."
Raven looked at Abby.
"No, you're wrong, Abby." Raven told her. "She stopped being a kid the day you sent her down here to die."
*flashback over*
"Clarke isn't a kid." Abby tells Kane. "Clarke has shown more leadership and maturity than I ever had and ever will. And if anyone can survive out there, it's her."
Kane thinks about that. "Maybe no one can survive out there."
"Stop worrying, Marcus. I've done enough of that for the both of us." Abby says. She runs her fingers through his jet black hair and then pulls him into a passionate kiss.
Sparks fly as their kiss grows longer and deeper.
"Marcus", Abby says between kisses. "I love you so much."
"I love you, too", Kane says before flipping her over and placing gentle kisses up and down her neck.
Abby smiles to herself. She wants him so badly.
The rest of the night, well, that's history.
~~~~
Abby wakes up with a cold spot on her bed where Kane used to be.
Where is he? Abby thinks. She looks all around the small room for any sign of him, but she can't find him.
Abby looks across the room to see a note on Kane's pillow.
I want you to know, I did this for your own good. I hate seeing you upset about Clarke. Just never forget, I love you.
~Marcus
Abby feels her body flash with pain, hurt, and anger.
She runs out of her room, tears streaming down her face.
Raven sees her from the other side of camp and comes jogging down towards her, pulling her into a hug.
"What's wrong?" Raven asks, concerned.
Abby, too hurt to speak, shakily hands Raven the note.
Raven's face dropped as she finished reading the note.
"Abby, I'm so sorry."
"He went to go find Clarke", Abby stuttered out through her tears.
Raven gives her an apologetic look. "I know it's hard Abby. But when they come back, and they will come back, you'll have both of them."
Abby gives her a half-hearted smile.
"Thanks, Raven."
"No problem! And I'm always here for you. Wick, too." She motioned towards wick, who was now standing next to her.
"If you ever need anything to go boom, call her", Wick says and goofily smiles at Raven.
Abby laughs and waves as they leave.
Maybe she can make it through this.
~~~~
Sorry this is short! I meant to write a longer chapter but my birthday was yesterday and I'm celebrating it today. I've been ignoring my family and sitting in the corner writing fanfiction!!!
I was gonna just write a filler but I thought it fit here, so I just did it now ;)
I wrote some fluff... I need more fluff.
Don't forget to comment any suggestions and vote if you liked it!!! LOVE YA ;D
~Brie