Chapter 10

Abby woke up, the sun shining through the thin walls of their tent.
Next to her was a clothes-less Kane, with his arms wrapped around her stomach. He was so peaceful when he sleeps.
Abby runs her hand through Kane's black hair. She places her lips on his forehead, waking him up.
"I didn't mean to wake you", Abby says quietly. Kane reaches down and kisses her. He plays with Abby's hair, twirling it around on his finger.
"So last night", Kane says, hinting a smile.
"That was pretty great", Abby says. "But Raven... oh gosh."
Kane laughs and kisses her again.
"We should get dressed", Kane tells her.
They hear a noise coming from outside of their tent, and then Raven pops her head in.
"Rise and shine!" She bursts in to see them kissing. "Or you're already up. That's okay, but you should probably get dressed before-"
"Hey guys!" Jasper says.
"That happens." Raven finishes her sentence.
"Oh... this is a little bit awkward. I'm just gonna..." Jasper runs out of the tent.
"Get dressed, guys!" Raven shouts as she leaves.
"She's got some nerve", Abby tells Kane. They both get dressed and walk out of their tent.
Abby decides to go find Raven, so she goes into her tent. She stops at the doorway when she finds Wick shirtless, Raven sitting on his lap, and their lips locked together.
Abby just stares until Raven parts their lips.
"May I help you?" Raven asks, annoyed.
"We should probably get going", Abby says.
"In a minute", and they resume where they left off. Abby walks out of their tent. That kid...
~~~~
Within half an hour, everyone had met near the oak tree with all of the tents taken down.
"So where do we go now?" Bellamy asks the group.
Everyone thinks about this. No one really knows where to go or what to do.
"I don't know", Wick speaks what everyone is thinking.
Abby and Kane lean up against the huge oak tree.
"Hey guys", Raven starts. "What's in the tree?"
"What are you talking about, Raven?" Abby asks.
"Look behind you in the tree!" Raven answers.
Resting in the hollow hole of the oak tree was a small slip of paper.
"What do you think it is?" Kane asks.
"There's only one way to find out!" Abby answers.
Carefully, Abby reaches her hand into the hole and pulls out the slip of paper. She unfolds it neatly and begins to read it.
I want you to know I love you. If you're reading this, then you're looking for me. I'm not worth it. I don't want you to worry about me.
~Clarke
Abby read it over, once, twice, three times. It was Clarke. Just having something from Clarke, something to hang on to, made Abby feel so much better. Tears start falling from her eyes.
"What is it?" Kane asks her.
"It's from Clarke", her voice cracks as she manages to get words out.
Everyone looks at Abby in disbelief.
She reads the note out loud to them.
"How is this real?" Jasper asks.
Abby turns the note around.
"There's something on the back!" Abby says. She starts to read it. "Pencils, pens, paper, paint. Find it."
"What does that mean?" Marcus asks.
"Maybe it doesn't mean anything", Wick adds.
"Or maybe", Jasper says, "it's a clue."
They all look at Jasper. Could he be right?
"What do you mean?" Abby asks.
Raven answers. "Maybe she is trying to tell us something. Where she is?"
Abby and Kane sit on the grass. The rest do the same.
"But what does she mean: Pencils, pens, paper, paint? Where would we find that?" Abby asks.
Jasper answers. "Well we know that they're all art supplies."
Raven thinks about this. Art supplies. She remembers back when she needed to contact the Ark, she needed to make a radio. Clarke took her to a secret art supplies shop. That was where she found out Finn...
"I know where to go." Raven says, interrupting whatever Jasper was saying.
"Really, where?!" Abby asks.
"You'll see", Raven says as she gets up to lead them to the bunker.
~~~~
"We're here", Raven says, after hours of walking.
"We're in the middle of no where, Raven", Bellamy says.
Raven rolls her eyes and lifts open the door, that is hidden by dirt and rocks.
"Welcome to the art supplies store", Raven says. "Also known as Clarke and Finn's secret bunker." Raven slightly rolls her eyes as she says that. She lets everyone else go in, and she waits outside. She doesn't want to go inside.
"Raven, are you coming?" Abby calls from the bunker.
"Yeah, in a minute", she says. Wick comes back up from the bunker.
"Raven, are you okay?" Wick asks.
"Yeah, I'm fine", Raven snaps, with an edge in her voice that says otherwise.
She angrily steps down the ladder into the bunker. She looks around. It looks so familiar. It smells so familiar. She lit the candles, and the first thing she saw was a piece of paper with artwork on it, that said (in Finn's handwriting) "Clarke and Finn's secret bunker". It had hearts all around Clarke and Finn. She punched the metal wall as hard as she could. She punched it again, and again, and again. The others were watching from a distance, but Wick came up to her.
"Hey, you're okay", he says. He doesn't know why she is like this, but he decided he needs to comfort her anyway. He put his arms around her shoulders and felt her tense and slowly relax.
"You're okay", he whispered in her ear.
"Can you go get me some water, Kyle?" Raven asked.
"Sure", he agreed and started up the ladder.
Abby, Kane, Jasper, Monty, and Bellamy were all talking and looking around.
Raven turns away from the group, ashamed to be letting tears fall down her cheeks. A concerned Abby walks up to Raven. "Are you crying?" She asks.
Raven starts sobbing harder. This bunker reminds her of Finn. The paper has Finn's handwriting, the sheets have Finn's scent. The desks are lined with things Finn made for Clarke. The bunker reminds Raven of how finn loved her, but also of how Finn loved Clarke. The bed, where Finn and Clarke slept together while Raven was fixing a metal coffin to get to Finn. The hearts Finn put around 'Finn and Clarke'. Suddenly, memories came racing through her mind.
The necklace he got her for her 18th birthday. The one he base for clarke. The was she fell into his arms when she first got down to earth, oblivious to the fact that she was also tasting Clarke's lips. The way he caught Clarke without hesitation when she was sick, but didn't do the same for her. The countless 'I love you's. The way he loved her, the way he loved Clarke. How he just wanted peace. How he didn't believe in the fighting. The way he lost his mind when Clarke went missing, changing himself. He looked at himself like he didn't know who he was, and was terrified of himself. The look he gave her when she told him, "We'll always be family". When he whispered in her ear, "May we meet again." And when Clarke turned around, the knife in her hand covered in blood. And a dead Finn behind her.
All of the memories swarm through her mind, and wrap around her neck, threatening to choke her. Finn was family. Her only family. She let herself fall to the floor, which smells like him, too. Everything in this bunker reminds her of him. She is ashamed as she sits on this floor, Finn's floor, sobbing. "I... m-miss him." She stutters softly through sobs.
Wick suddenly walks through the door, carrying Raven's water. As soon as he sees her like this, he drops the water onto the floor and rushes to his girlfriend's side.
He sits down beside her and places her on his lap, wrapping his arms around her in comfort. They sit there for a while, in silence. Raven's head is buried in Wick's shoulder, Wick letting her pour out all of her emotions onto him.
~~~~
"Why did she take us here?" Abby asks. "Clarke isn't here."
"Maybe Clarke wasn't supposed to be here. Do you think she left another clue?" Monty asks.
"I dunno", Jasper answers. "There's only one way to find out: look for it."
"Alright", Abby agrees. "But don't go over there." She motions towards Raven and Wick. "I think she's having a hard time because of Finn. Just leave them be."
"Got it", Kane says. "Let's look!"
~~~~
Hello, fellow 100/Kabby lovers! I know this chapter is long, but I got a little carried away. I was supposed to stop further in the story, but I needed to write this! They were going to Finn and Clarke's bunker, I had to write something about Finn! But that was sweet, wasn't it?
Please don't hate on Finn, keep it in your mind. Also don't hate on me for shipping Flarke still, not Bellarke.
Honestly, I'm writing this on Tuesday and I don't know if I can wait to post it until Friday, but I guess you'll see! If I end up posting this Friday, I'll probably get like 3 chapters ahead. Which I can't handle ;D
Anyway, I want to know what you think of this story/chapter, and vote if you liked it! See ya sometime! LOVE YA ;D
~Brie