Chapter 11: Fight for You

George

What a roller coaster of a day.

I found my mate, got rejected, got sent home, become such a wreck I had to be sedated, then my mate regretted it and decided to sneak up on me while I was sleeping.

It would be creepy to anyone, yes I know that. But he just stood there, caressing my face as I slept and I found this to be so endearing, so tender. Though I woke up a bit scared, I can't argue his touch isn't magnificent to feel.

It was like being caressed by the hands of an angel. I never wanted it to end!

After we had lunch together with my dads, he was on his way back to the pack house where he lives. And I was feeling much better.

When Charlie came home from school, I told him about what happened and he was relieved to find me in a better state, for sure

I was a complete wreck before, so anything else is an improvement.

"I'm sorry for giving you guys such a hard time today. I was not in my right mind." - I apologized to my parents as they set up the table for dinner.

Dads smiled weakly at me.

"You have nothing to apologize for, son." - Dad said, feeling sorry for me.

"The one who should be apologizing is the kid we saved from certain death." - Daddy said in a snarky tone. Dad glares at him.

"He did apologize to me." - I was quick to defend him.

"Good. Who the hell rejects the future Alpha anyway?" - Dad sassed in an annoyed tone, not letting this go apparently.

"Hey, not everyone is after dad's money like you daddy." - I joked, to which he glared at me.

"Speaking of money, I hired him yesterday to drive Charlie on the weekends. That way George doesn't have to." - Dad informed us, to my brother's absolute delight.

"Really? Thanks, dad! You're the best!" - Charlie cheered with the news.

"What? Now my mate can't date me because he's too busy driving my brother? Fuck my life!" - I snapped, getting frustrated.

"First, I didn't know he was your mate when I hired him. Second, language! Do you want to spend the weekend grounded?" - Dad reprimanded, looking pissed off at me.

I just looked at him irritated but said nothing.

"Charlie, here's his number for you to set up a time for him to drive you." - Dad said and passes a piece of paper to him.

"Thanks, dad. You're the absolute best! I love you!" - He's statically happy as he wrote the number on his phone.

"Yeah, thanks dad." - I rolled my eyes.

"If you play this smart, son, you could manage yourself a date too. Maybe if you offer him some company along the ride..." - Dad winked at me with a mischievous grin.