Chapter 23: Whatta Man

Liam

You never see it coming.

I surrendered to his smile first, then to his insanely hot body, his charming self slowly conquered me.

Yes, we do get a strong push from the mate bond. It is this way by design, but he did put in the effort.

There were a few bumps along the way, sure. Nothing is ever perfect and certainly not me, but he tried his absolute best.

It's impossible to resist someone baring their soul to you and when he said he wanted me and asked why didn't I want him back, my whole self cried out for him.

I do want him. Now more than ever.

My soul is complete. The best possible feeling in the world. I yearned for this for so long, thinking to myself it was never gonna come for me, convinced that I was mateless.

How wrong I was.

Not only I'm fully mated, but to an Alpha from the same pack that killed my father (and practically my entire family).

Yeah, who says life's boring?

Certainly not me. And all it took for me to find my mate was almost dying. It's the only reason my mom would've had to come up with this outrageous idea of transferring us to this pack.

With that being said, you can't beat the outcome. She's absolutely right - mothers usually are. I do feel as safe as ever here.

Yesterday was an exception with Jeb's surprise visit, sure. But other than that, I never felt safer.

Especially when I'm with him.

In his arms is where I feel the safest.🥰

Now, let me tell you: I'm not new to this. I had sex before - clearly - but nothing quite like that which I just had with my mate.

My goodness, this was the best sex of my life.

I didn't know exactly what I was in for - I've never bottomed before. But damn! It's simply fantastic! I'm speechless at the pleasure he gave me.

I've never felt my body shivering from the extreme pleasure. He was insatiable, relentlessly teasing me and providing me pleasure with his mouth.

His mouth. Hot damn!

I'm in awe. And I want some more.😏

"I'm hungry. Let's take a shower and eat?" - I proposed after a contemplative silence.

He smiled at me and got up from the bed.

"Yes. Let's go!" - He agreed and gestured me to follow him, which I did.

We took a nice shower together - we really needed after all the sweaty action - dried ourselves and got dressed in t-shirt and sweatpants.

Then, we microwaved some lunch George brought and ate it. It's not as good as the pack house cooking - nothing really is - but it's nice enough so we don't starve.

We do need to replenish ourselves. Plus, I had a light breakfast at his house earlier today.

"Did you like it?" - He asked me after we washed the dishes.

I stared at him in silence for a minute, thinking about it.

"The sex, I mean. Not the food." - He snickered. I snorted.

"Yeah, I thought so. I did, it was probably the best sex I've ever had in my life." - I answered, honestly.

He gasped at this, getting wide-eyed.