Chapter 18: Do What U Want [with my body]

George

It's been lonely.

I've been mated for a whole month and the most action I've seen lately was when my mate kissed me the other day.

That was cool. But a one off.

No wonder I've been completing the bond by myself. Who wouldn't?

Though I'd much rather be completing the bond with him. I can't believe I got mated ahead of my birthday and still no completion.

No sex. Nothing. I can barely say I have a mate at this point.

My brother is in much better shape than me with his steady girlfriend. Not that he completes the bond with her or maybe he does, I don't really know. We don't talk about that stuff and I'm certainly not gonna ask him.

In any case, sex or not, he's way better than me taking her on dates after dates that my mate drives them every weekend. He's over the moon really and so is his girlfriend.

"Still nothing?" - Dad asked me, setting the breakfast table on Monday morning. Daddy was finishing up the pancakes and Charlie is coming down the stairs.

"No, dad. My unmated brother has seen more of my mate than me." - I muttered under my breath, causing Charlie to get wide-eyed.

"Don't you see him everyday at school?" - He rebuked, frowning in confusion.

"Barely. He spends all his time talking to that Seb character." - I replied, referencing Liam's new BFF.

"You should be glad he made at least one friend at school." - Charlie reprimanded me. Goddess, he's so annoyingly perfect.

"I am, brat! Dad, is it true that you saved Junior's dad from being attacked by a boy in rut?" - I asked him, causing daddy to shoot his eyebrows up.

"He wasn't going to be attacked, per se. But yeah, I did. I mean, your uncle got into rut and Jason kept making fun of his..." - Dad trailed off, thinking about what to say.

"Anyway, the point is he was medicated and I grabbed him in time." - Dad continued, blushing.

"Wow! I wonder who's gonna keep YOU from attacking someone?" - Charlie joked, much to my horror.

"No one is attacking anyone because I'm going to take your temperature everyday, starting today." - Dad announced it, a bit triggered.

"Dad, I was just curious. I didn't mean to bring it up. I'm not feeling any different. You didn't go into rut. Why should I?" - I argued, annoyed.

"Because I didn't take a month to complete the bond, son! It'll only take a minute." - Dad insisted. I don't think he's backing down, honestly.

"Whatever." - I mumbled.

I had my awesome breakfast that daddy cooks for us and drove Junior and my brother to school. When I got there, Miriam was talking to our friends.

"Guys, I don't want to hold back anymore. This mate bond is kicking my ass! I need to go on a date soon and just give in that I'm destined to be with Jeff. The longer I fight it, the worse it gets." - She admitted, feeling stressed.

"Tell me about it, Miriam! It's impossible to deal with this bond making me want my mate day and night..." - I agreed, enthusiastically.

Justin got wide-eyed at me. But there's no point in holding back. This is exhausting!

"Are you okay, Alpha? You look a little hot." - Mia asked me, worriedly.

"Not you too. I'm fine, Mia. My father took my temperature before I left for school. I'm not in rut, I'm frustrated." - I replied, so annoyed I rolled my eyes.