Chapter 31: Overjoyed | Brighter than sunshine

George

It's February.

Sebastian is starting to show the baby bump.

At this point, he was checked out by a doctor and had the three months ultrasound. He opted not to know the gender of the baby yet and Justin supported his decision, not getting to know it as well.

The Underwoods are also on board with the pregnancy. Though they are already grandparents in their own right - werewolves more often than not have children at an early age and become grandparents before they turn 50.

Sometimes even before 40, though not as common now. However, Justin's parents are thrilled at the prospect of a new grandchild.

They got over the fact that it's an unmated child, as they must. Though the scandal rocked our entire werewolf society to its core because of the high profile families involved.

But it also forced us to face our own prejudices and grow as a people. Sure, it's a bad situation. But it's not the end of the world.

Not in this modern times we live in. Not like in the old days.

With that being said, the Adams took a little more effort to jump on board. After the huge fight between Mr. and Mrs. Adams, they were on a war path for a while over Sebastian.

His mom is supportive and his dad is dismissive. Things are not well between them. And Sebastian blames himself - which he shouldn't. He's the kid, not the adult.

They should figure their shit out and be there for their son. But you know, it's easier said than done.

Nevertheless, Sebastian is not backing down from his decision. Good for him.

In other news, the proud parents have been together steadily ever since the pregnancy was discovered.

And with his parents support, Justin is over the moon happy. I'm talking about the same boy who was afraid of people catching us when we were together.

Now he kisses Sebastian like he's kissing his mate. Right in front of everyone, even his own parents. It's like a complete 180.

Okay, maybe not on the lips in front of his folks. But apart from them, he doesn't care. Everyone and everywhere is fair game.

And Sebastian is very on board with this.

He was always openly queer like my mate, so it's no surprise there. He's a very overjoyed pregnant omega. It's been so cool to see them well and together.

There's just one small problem.

Justin's birthday is in February.

His mate reveal is coming and is either gonna make them stronger or break them apart. Forever. He's not gonna reject his mate for Sebastian.

Trust me, if Miriam Tavares can accept Jefferson Stockwell, nobody is gonna reject anyone in this school.

Hopefully, not even Sebastian's mate.

But that is not a problem for now.

His birthday is not until May. Not like Justin's.

Tick tock.

"Hey, what if Justin is Mia's mate? Maybe she won't mind sharing him with Seb?" - Junior suggested with a smirk. Both of them gasped at this.

We're at school. It's Tuesday, just before the first period. The whole gang is here, including Sebastian and Liam.

"She does have a boy on boy fetish." - I played along, smiling.

"My dad has a gun collection and I know the code of his electronic lock. Back off, bitch!" - She snickered, not feeling very amused.