Prologue 2: fragmented memories

The last thing I remember was me watching the last episode of the series, 'Grimm'. It was around some time I can't remember. I was laying on my bed, watching the intense final episode and when it finally came to an end, I got an invite link:

Would you like the enter the world of magic and wesen?

Yes/No
.......

Did I think too much into it? Obviously not. After the thrill of binge watching season six, I couldn't help but try out this link.

It could be a game for all I know or a spam.
I clicked [Yes] and a knew browser opened up.

It was a fully black browser. For a second I thought my screen was off coz I could see my own reflection from the screen. But then the writings showed up:

Build your character!!

Name:
(name of your character. Real name is not allowed)

Gift (0/1):
(an ability or gift you'd like to give your character)

Physique (0/1):
(a unique characteristic physique for your character)

Art/technique (0/3):
(a skill set for your character to inherently learn)

...........

That was all. Nothing else. No description about the game, nothing. For a second I thought it was some spam. But I decided to humor it, since I had nothing to lose, and started filling up with random stuff.

Name:
Uchiha Obito

The name was after my favorite favorite anime character. Didn't think too much into it. Now for the 'gift' think

Gift (1/1):
Mangekyou Sharingan

I left it at that since I wasn't sure the game would even incorporate a character with the skillset from Naruto. I am sure the system would call this invalid input, or so thought. But nothing so far.

Physique (1/1):
Hashirama cell infused

Didn't take too much thought to fill this up since for a mangekyou Sharingan, this was important. What if my character loses HP for every Sharingan use. And the physical prowess of hashirama cell is also amazing. The go to solution for every issue in Naruto series.

I am curious as to how this game would incorporate the input I'm providing.

Next, Art/technique. Unlike the other two, here I can give three inputs. It took me a bit to think about it.

Art/technique (3/3):
-basic ninjutsu
-sensory arts
-basic taijutsu

With this, my I filled the blocks up.

Soon after, a 'SUBMIT' option appeared below the inputs. The design resembled a fingerprint and the word 'Submit' was written right in the middle of it.

As clicked it, and the tail chasing like symbol of loading appeared at the centre of my screen. It was then, I noticed something on the top right corner of the screen. No, I did notice it at the start, but ignored it. Only now did I bother to read it.

SP: 0
Terms and conditions

What is this SP stuff? Did it have any number earlier? Or will it fill up as I play the game?

I had no idea. The screen was showing a leading sign. So I didn't bother checking it out.

"What mangekyou abilities would I get? Kamui? Tsukuyomi? Katoamatsukami?"