Enrollment arc-7

After my discussion with Shun and group, I walked back to the station, and later went home.

Laying on bed, I fell in thoughts.

What would I do if someone else saw me?

What if they turn aggressive?

What if every wesen in school finds out about me?

Would they attack me? Or will they accept me?

What if one of the 100 families  are compromised of wesen? Will they come after me? Or will they try to get me under them?

What if someone informs the royal?

God I am overthinking this.

Jumping up from my bed, I went to the kitchen and took a packet of chips from the shelf. Then I opened the fridge and took a bottle of mango juice and walked to the living room.

I placed the two items on the ightend of the glass table.

Sitting on couch, I leaned forward and ripped open the packet of chips.

Then, I looked at the table. My left hand reached out and grabbed one it's legs.

*click*

My thumb pressed on a certain position of the leg of the table.

*ACCESS GRANTED*

The glass table lit with these words.

This was one of the favorite features of this house. A completely hidden interface which is the only access to the server hidden under the house.

It directly links itself to the server, and the server links with other servers throughout the globe.

It grants me access to many of the files in HW (Hadrian's Wall).

"Open Grimm database"

The display on the glass pane changed and various folders arranged on the screen in an alphabetical manner.

"Open files on Blutbad, Lowen, Hundjager, snake-type wesen, and goat-type wesen"

*loading*

*Files-Lowen, Blutbad, hundjager, zeigevolk and other*

The page opened up and various images of wesens filled the screen. They looked like images taken from a book. Few were animals but most were snakes.

From them, I selected the images I recognized, namely, blutbad the wolf type, zeigevolk the goat type, hundjager, the house type, Lowen the lion type, and Luasenschlange the cobra type.

I sized up the images, placed the images side by side and read the description.

(zeigevolk)

(zeigevolk)

Ziegevolk (Bluebeard) are goat-like creatures that were first identified in the Kitzbuhel Alps (south of Rattenberg) in 1895. Their skin releases powerful pheromones that attract and subdue people. This ability is enhanced when they eat Sonoran Desert toads, which make the pheromones even more pungent. Zeigevolks are most dangerous when on the prowl to spread their seed. Famous Ziegevolks include Giacomo Casanova (1725-1798), Frank Sinatra (1915-1998) and John F. Kennedy (1917-1963). The power Ziegevolks have over women is all-consuming; once in the presence of a Ziegevolk, any woman is completely at its mercy.