❀Conversations❀

𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

When I realised that my lover wasn't going to say anything, I motioned for them to follow me inside.

Once we were both inside, I turned around and faced Orchid. I could tell she thought I was angry with them, however I wasn't. Well, maybe I was a little angry with them, but that's for a good reason.

Orchid had been gone all day and hadn't even told me that she was going out and now she was refusing to tell me what she was doing. I only want to keep them safe and out of harm's way. However, I can't do that if I'm not informed about when she goes out and what she does when she does go out.

It's dangerous for her out there in the end. Especially with what my brother, Fable, is up too. There's also a chance that she'll find out that I'm mind controlling and manipulating people, innocent people may I add. But then again it's only two people that I'm doing so with and they like a bit of arson every now and again. The third person is doing what I tell him on his own command. Just like his parents did, so I wasn't really surprised.

"Orchid, my love, please tell me what you went out to do today. I just want to make sure that you stay safe. You know that right" I murmured softly, pulling my partner into a loving embrace.

"I know," she muttered back, just audible enough for me to understand her.

"So what did you do today, flower?" I questioned, swaying us slightly from side to side.

"I was watching over the riot" she sighed.

"Baby, you don't need to worry about that. I'm doing everything I can to make sure nothing too crazy happens."

"How? You are stuck here in the end as you don't have a vessel like Netherum does."

"I'm working on getting one. I have the perfect person in mind. They are quite an interesting character, I must say but they seem to be stronger than the other people who I think are the perfect person to become my vessel."

"How do you know what there character is like?"

"One of my followers has been keeping an eye on them. They have also managed to summon me to a place where we had a small conversation, but they claimed the only reason they summoned me was to get their friends out of the End."

"I thought all your followers were dead trying to make themselves your vessel."

"They were but two of the original followers had a son. Their son never tried to become a human vessel and is therefore the only follower that I know of mine that is alive."

"Do you remember what the person you think is perfect looks like?"

"Not really but I remember they were a heretic and had long black hair, that's all I really remember."

After I said that, Orchid went silent, like they were stuck in thought. However, when I was about to look into their thoughts, they responded with, "Okay."

Something seemed off. I could tell that something wasn't right with Orchid after their response. I tried looking into their thoughts but everything seemed normal. I decided to shake it off and just to forget about it. So that's what I did.

A couple hours had passed and Orchid was now asleep. Meanwhile, I had other business to attend to.

I had to check in with my follower and see how things were going, see if he had any new information about my potential vessel.

I reached the netting point, my temple, in just under a couple seconds thanks to me being able to teleport like endermans can. To my surprise, my follower was already there waiting for me.

"Centross" I greeted, scaring him slightly as he seemed to be thinking about something.

"Enderian, a pleasure to see you" he replied.

"I hope you have useful information for me."

" I do, I do. Don't you worry."

"Well, what are you waiting for. What did you find out."

"Rae thinks you have corrupted my mind like Easton and Sherbert. He also seems to be trying to find libraries to find out more information. However, it seems that he and all the others have a secret base somewhere as none of them seem to be at their houses. Although, Rae, Athena and Ghosty no longer have a house."

"Interesting. Do you know if he knows anything about himself? If s it will be very handy to find out more before him based on what he knows."

"I'm not entirely sure, but I think he knows who his mother is and that he has a sibling."

"Interesting. Anything else?"

"Not at the moment."

"Okay then, you can leave if that is all the information you have for me."

"Of course, Enderian."

"Wait for a second, I have a bit of my should in a potion. I need you to throw it onto that scientist and report back to me with the results of what happens."

"Yes, Enderian."

"Good now take this potion and go."

He nods as I hand him the potion. He then heads back to the main End island where the portal back to the over world sits.

I then teleported home and went to check on my sleeping lover. When I looked towards the bed she was originally asleep on, she wasn't there.

I began looking around for her throughout the castle in a slight panic. However, I calmed down when I saw her in the library.She was fast asleep on one of the couches with a book on her chest.

I silently looked at her in awe before moving their book to the nearby table. I then picked her up and took her back to bed, that way she would be a lot more comfortable and so that she wouldn't have a saw back when she woke up the next day. Although, it's hard to tell what is day and what is night here in the end.