❀First results❀

𝙾𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚍'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

I woke up, back in bed. I was confused as to how I got here. This was because I remember going to the library and reading.

Due to my confused state, I didn't notice the fact that my liver had walked into the room.

"Good sleep, my flower?" She asked, walking closer to me and sitting on the bed, by my feet.

"Yeah, but still not as good as I used to get" I replied with a yawn.

"I wish I could figure out a way for you to get some better sleep"

"You don't have to do that. I'm sure the quality of sleep I get will get better over time."

"I know, I know, but I still feel like I need to do something to help."

"Well you don't."

"Do you have any ideas as to why your quality of sleep has decreased?"

"No, not really."

Enderian nodded to my response. However, she sat deep in thought.

The truth was though, I actually did know what was causing the issue. It was because I was worrying about my son, especially with everything I know that is happening in the overworld. But, I couldn't tell my lover that. I'm still not even ready to tell her about our son.

𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

I felt bad for my lover. They shouldn't be having trouble sleeping.

I knew a way to help, but I couldn't. I don't think Orchid would like it. Erasing one of her thoughts just so she can get a better quality of sleep. I also don't know what thought it was keeping them from sleeping.

I felt so useless.

As a goddess, I should never feel useless.

I must have been stuck in thought for a while as my lover started to quietly call my name out and tap me on the shoulder.

"Are you okay?" They asked when I finally snapped away from my thoughts.

"I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me" I replied, moving so I was lying next to her.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Just something random."

"Okay. Do you know if things have gotten better in the overworld yet?"

"No, I'm sorry. I'll ask my follower the next time I hear from him, okay?"

"Okay."

With that me and Orchid laid next to each other in complete silence. The silence, however, was a comfortable silence. It was just Orchid and I, alone, together, hopefully forever.

Once I was sure that my lover had fallen back asleep, I stood up from the bed and went to my temple.

I had another meeting with Centross today, and hopefully he had some results from the experiment. Hopefully, good results.

𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜' 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

Enderian wanted me to meet up with her at the temple in the end. This was so I could tell her if Rae was able to survive the first effects of the potion? Part of Enderian's soul? I didn't really know what to refer to it as.

When I reached the temple, Enderian was already there waiting for me.

"So what happened to that scientist after you threw the potion at him?" Enderian inquired.

"Well, his eye stopped bleeding. He also didn't die, he just passed out" I informed.

"Good, good. Make sure you keep an eye on him, see if anything else happens."

I nodded and was about to leave. However, I was stopped in my tracks by Enderian reminding me to update her about the things that are happening in the overworld. I nodded once more before finally leaving to head back to the overworld.

𝙾𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚍'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟 (𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐):

I never actually fell asleep, only pretended. I knew that Enderian had a meeting with her follower. I knew that if there was a way for the follower to enter the end that there must be a way for them to leave.

I made sure that my lover was completely gone before I got out of bed. I then got all the stuff I had a feeling I would need and wrote a note for Enderian, telling her that I had to go somewhere. However, I didn't say where as I knew she would probably try to find me.

Once the note was complete, I made my way to the main end island. I came across a portal of some kind.

I hoped that this portal would lead me to the overworld.

I quickly checked around to make sure no one was watching me. Once I was in the clear, I jumped into the portal, preparing myself for what was on the other side.

𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜' 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

I was heading back to the portal home, when I saw a blonde woman jump into the portal. I couldn't tell who it was, but I knew I had to report this to Enderian. And I had to do it quickly.