❀Celebrations❀

𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

"Why are we here again?" Sherbert complained to Centross. It was honestly funny, but I don't blame them.

The three of us were at some kind of celebration or ball or something in the End.

"We are here because Enderian wants us here to make sure Rae doesn't try to pull anything stupid like escaping," Centross sighed, "now stop complaining, we need to wait for Enderian to enter."

With that, Sherbert stopped complaint and a few seconds later, Enderian entered the room holding hands with a blonde woman. Behind them, Rae and Ghosty followed.

𝚁𝚊𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

Ghosty and I were led into a giant ballroom, which was decked out in purple and silver decorations. However, the first thing I noticed upon entering was that all of Ominous Bane were in the corner watching me.

It was pretty creepy.

I suddenly felt Ghosty move closer to me and saw Enderian standing in front of us. However, she had her back turned to us.

"Welcome everyone, you may be wondering why I'm suddenly throwing this celebration out of the blue, however, I have recent found out some exciting information" she announced, before moving to the side and grabbing my shoulder. She then pulled me to her side, forcing me and Ghosty to let go of each other. Immediately, all eyes were directed to me, causing me to stand anxiously beside Enderian.

"I would like to introduce you all to my son, the prince of the End" she cheered. Loud cheers were then heard from all corners of the room as everyone erupted in joy. Well, everyone except Ominous Bane, who hadn't taken their eyes off me since I entered the room.

Minutes later, everyone had begun talking to each other and some began to talk to my mothers. Meanwhile, Ghosty and I decided to hide away in a corner of the large room.

We decided to sit on the floor next to each other and were quietly talking to one another. Overall, just enjoying each other's company. However, it didn't last long as Ominous Bane walked over to us along with Enderian, who stood behind them.

"Son, you're supposed to be talking to people not hiding in the corner" Enderian said in an annoyed tone.

"I am talking to people, I'm talking to Ghosty" I said as my boyfriend rested their head on my shoulder.

"I believe that isn't what your mother meant Rae" David said.

"I don't see why I should talk to people I don't know if I don't even want to be here" I said, wrapping my arm protectively around Ghosty, scared of something happening to him.

"You could talk to your friends, son," Enderian stated. I could tell she meant Ominous Bane.

"They were my friends until you corrupted them" I stated.

"I do not appreciate you talking to me like that, I am your mother and I expect to be treated with respect" Enderian said angrily.

"Enderian, love, just give him some space, Rae is still getting used to this whole prince thing" Orchid said, coming up behind Enderian and slightly pulling her away.

"Fine, but only because I love you my flower" Enderian mumbled, following Orchid, who had started leading her away.

A few seconds, Ominous Bane walked away from us. However, I could tell they were still going to be keeping their eyes on me and Ghosty.

"Rae, I'm scared" Ghosty mumbled as he moved closer to me.

"How come?" I asked in a comforting tone.

"I'm scared that Enderian is going to do something to hurt you due to the way you were speaking to her."

"I'll be fine, Hun. Don't worry about me."

"But I can't help but worry, love."

"It's okay, I should be fine."

"But.."

"No buts, I'll be fine, I promise."

"You better be."

"I will, trust me."

For the rest of the celebration, me and Ghosty remained in the corner in a comfortable silence. Eventually we both fell asleep on the floor.

𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚝'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

"Since when did Enderian have a lover?" I asked, after Centross, Easton and I walked away from Rae and Ghosty. Although, it confused as to why Ghosty was even in the end. I understood why Rae was in the end, but Ghosty? I had no idea.

"I'm not entirely sure, however it seems like a while," Centross replied.

"Wait, I just remembered something," I said.

"What is it?" Easton asked as we came to a stop where we first stood.

"You know how said about the conversation I heard of Athena and Orchid," I said, "Orchid is the same person who dragged Enderian away."

"Interesting" Centross states, before leaving me and Easton alone where we were standing.