❀Back in the End prison❀

𝙰𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

It took Jamie and I ages to reach the stronghold, as we kept getting lost. But when we finally made it, we were both relieved as we could finally take a bit of a break from walking. That being what we were doing.

"You ready to start looking around the stronghold?" Jamie asked me, to which I nodded.

The last time Jamie and I were in the stronghold, we witnessed Rae pulling his eye out. Sure it was slightly traumatising, but we found out that Enderian was making Rae do so no matter how much he tried to resist her control.

We looked around the stronghold, before heading to the portal room.

When we got there, I noticed the book, which had the summoning ritual written inside it, on the floor in front of the portal. Weird. Rae would never leave the book anywhere public. Next to the book was an orchid and a sunflower. I had given Ghosty them both the last time I saw them. He said that he would hold onto them until he found the perfect place to display them. Maybe they fell out of his pocket? I didn't know, but I was getting really worried seeing this stuff on the floor.

I picked up what I had found and put them into my inventory. I then continued to look around searching for more signs as to where Rae, Ghosty and Orchid could be, but stopped when I suddenly heard Jamie shouting for me to head over to them.

"Athena? You might want to see this" They shouted as I was getting closer. I walked up to them and stood next to them, looking at what they were looking at.

The portal was open, but how? The last time we were here the portal had collapsed in on itself. So how was it open now?

𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜' 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

I was walking through the stronghold, on my way to where the portal sat. I had another meeting with Enderian to attend. However, ever since the last time I had spoken to her, I had been wondering why she wanted Rae in the end.

I entered the portal room expecting it to be empty. However it wasn't.

Jamie and Athena were there. They were looking at the portal, which happened to be open.

Before I could do anything, I heard Enderian speaking in my head.

"What's taking so long?" She questioned.

"Jamie and Athena are standing by the portal" I whispered back, hoping that the duo by the portal didn't hear me, and they didn't.

"Push them through it" Enderian that said.

I didn't say anything else. Instead, I quietly made my way behind the duo. They were now standing closer to the portal, making it easier for me to push them in.

Within seconds of being behind them, I pushed them in. I waited a few seconds before I jumped through the portal myself.

𝙰𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

Jamie and I had moved closer to the portal to get a closer look at it.

We were just looking at the portal when suddenly, I felt someone push us in. We weren't able to see who did it, but I had a gut feeling it was Centross.

When spawning in the End, Jamie and I were instantly teleported into a place I knew far too well.

The End prison.

I instantly went to look out of the cell and at the main island, hoping to see if the person who pushed us would spawn in the end. And they did. It was Centross. My gut feeling was correct.