❀Overworld Once Again❀

𝙾𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚍'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

"What about Centross? Your follower?" I questioned my lover.

"To be honest, I kind of forgot about him, but I'm not sure," she replied.

It was silent for a couple seconds and then I saw Auspicious Boone. Athena being the one in front of the group.

"Wait, so Jamie, Will, Seven, Momboo and I all came to the end to save the two stubborn lovers just for you to allow them to go back to the overworld a few minutes later?" they said. I could tell it startled Rae as it looked like he almost dropped his boyfriend, who lay asleep in his arms. Rae then turned around to face the group.

"What are you guys doing here? How did you even get here?" He questioned when he saw the group.

"We originally came here to save a two certain stubborn lovebirds, but turns out we don't need to now and also we went to the stronghold expecting the portal to be closed but it was open so, y'know" Jamie explained.

"How did you get to the castle though?" Enderian questioned.

"After spawning in the End we were just teleported to the ballroom" Athena stated.

"How come I didn't see you at all?" Enderian then asked.

"I may have told them to hide when I saw them in the ballroom before you came over to me, asking who I was talking to and then they all drank invisibility potions" I said.

"Okay," my goddess lover said in reply before planting a kiss on top of my head, "well you can all sleep here for the night and head home tomorrow as I'm pretty sure it is currently night in the overworld."

With that, Enderian led everyone to their assigned rooms before we both went to ours.

The next morning, we all arrived at the main island and were standing by the portal waiting for Ominous Bane. When they arrived, I noticed that two of the members weren't corrupted. One of them ran straight over to Momboo and the other ran straight over to Jamie.

"What's going on?" the third member asked.

Centross.

"I'm doing the right thing," Enderian stated.

"The right thing? Are you feeling okay, my goddess? What happened to wanting to keep Rae in the End?" Centross questioned.

"I realised that the way I was treating Rae was the same way my parents treated me and I certainly do not want him to have to go through what I had to go through" Enderian stated and with that, Centross just flew off in a random direction, not even bothering to go through the portal and back to the overworld.

"Well that just happened" the person who had run over to Jamie said.

"Question what's your name?" The person hugging Momboo said.

"Orchid," I smiled.

"Mine's Sherbert" they replied.

"And mine's Easton" the other replied.

"We it's nice to meet you two," I smiled.

"You all ready to head back to the overworld?" My lover asked, earning a sea of nods.

With that, we all jumped into the portal and spawned in the overworld.