❀The Deal❀

𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

It had been days since I had first arrived at the stronghold. Every now and again I would have to hide as I would see Centross.

What confused me was that each time he walked he would walk up to the portal, it would open. After he walked through it, it would then close a few seconds later.

Each day was the same. I would look around the portal room and look through the books Rae had left here.

However, today was different. Orchid and Momboo had come running into the portal room.

𝙾𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚍'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

Momboo and I ran into the portal room, only to met with Will sitting on the floor looking through one of the books that had been left in the room.

When he saw us, he closed the book and looked up at us.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Rae, Jamie, Athena and Ghosty are stuck in the End" I explained.

"Why are you here?" Momboo then asked Will.

"Luce wanted me to follow them here, I've been here for a couple days as I heard weird whispers when I went to leave minutes after arriving " they informed us.

"That's weird" I mumbled to no one in particular.

"Anyways what do you mean Rae, Ghosty, Jamie and Athena are stuck in the end" Will then asked.

"It's complicated to explain, all that matters at the moment though is that we get them out" I stated as I began preparing myself for the summoning ritual.

"What is Orchid doing?" I heard Will whisper to Momboo.

"She has a plan to get them back which involves a ritual to summon Enderian" I heard Momboo whisper back.

I grabbed a bucket of lava from nearby and placed it in the portal. I then began reciting the ritual out loud.

"Oh Enderian, Goddess of mind and ruler of End, I seek your guidance in my time of need, your infinite wisdom I hope you'll lend, give me knowledge so you will be free" I said. Due to the silence behind me, I could tell Will and Momboo were confused but I paid no attention to it.

Within seconds, I appeared in the same place I appeared when I first reached out to Enderian via the ritual.

"Well, well, well, I was wondering when I would talk to you again Orchid, especially after your little escape. All though I'm surprised you left Rae and his friends alone in the prison, I would have at least thought you cared enough to let them out, especially Rae, after all he is our son" Enderian laughed.

"I want to make a deal, Enderian" I said.

"And what would that deal be, my flower" Enderian replied, walking up to me and cupping my face in her hands.

"If you let Rae, Ghosty, Jamie and Athena go then I'll stay by your side and never try to escape again" I explained.

"What if I let everyone go except Rae, after all, it would be a shame if our precious family was to be apart again " Enderian tried to compromise.

"No, I don't want to separate Rae and Ghosty" I argued.

"It's either you take what I offer or none of them will be set free."

"I don't want Rae to be separated from Ghosty. You hate when I'm away from you for a long period of time, it's the same in every relationship."

"Your arguing isn't going to get you anywhere, so either take what I give you or your little deal won't work darling."

"But..."

"But what?"

"You'd rather have your son be unhappy as you stripped him away from his lover than have him in the overworld happy with his boyfriend."

"Yes, because then I know that he's safe from Fable."

"What is Fable going to do? You have him stuck in purgatory for fucks sake."

"Are you going to take more offer or not?"

"I..."

"Well?"

"Fine, but you better let me talk to them before they are released."

"Fine, but only for a minute."

"Okay."

With that, Enderian tilted my head up slightly and placed a kiss on my lips. She then disappeared and I appeared back in the stronghold with the portal open in front of me.

"Did the plan work?" Momboo asked.

"Mostly, I was able to get Enderian to set Ghosty, Jamie and Athena free" I explained.

"What about Rae?" Will chimed in.

"I tried, but I will find a way to get him back here, even if it costs me my life," I explained, " but now it's a good bye."

Before Momboo and Will could respond, I walked through the portal and was immediately teleported to the prison.