❀Confrontation❀

𝙾𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚍'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

When I spawned in the end, I was immediately teleported into the arms of Enderian. I was still annoyed at her for what she did to our son. I also couldn't believe that she thought she could just get away with it. Although, I suppose she didn't know, so I guess it's my fault for everything that happened to Rae.

Enderian released me from the hug she had trapped me in and turned me around so I was facing her.

"I'll be right back my beautiful flower, I have a certain someone to collect" she smiled, placing a kiss on my forehead. She then directed me to sit down and left the room.

When she got back, I saw her with Rae. Enderian had pushed him into the room before walking in herself and locking the door.

It didn't seem like Rae had noticed me in the room at first as he was looking around the room. However, when his eyes, or should I say eye, made contact with my eyes, he quickly walked towards me and pulled me up into a hug. I instantly hugged back, glad that my son seemed to be okay for the time being. God knows what Enderian has planned for us.

"Are you okay?" I whispered into Rae's ear, to which he hummed in response. I don't know how Rae got here as he was passed out before I entered the portal, but I had a feeling I would find out the answer to that question shortly.

"Alright, now both of you sit down," Enderian said, pulling Rae away from me and directing him, well forcing him, to a chair opposite mine. She then sent me a glare, telling me to sit down, when she noticed I was still standing.

"You know you never answered the question I asked you about why I'm here?" Rae asked Enderian, in a tone I could tell was a mix of hatred towards the goddess and some slight curiosity.

"I would watch your tone if I were you heretic" Enderian spat out.

"Stop calling him a heretic, he's our son for god's sake" I said, causing Enderian to turn her attention towards me.

"Listen here Orchid, you may be my partner, but may I remind you where you are and I can call anyone whatever I want, got it?" She said, anger starting to build up inside of her. I didn't want her to get angrier so I just nodded and looked down at the floor.

"Now, let's get things sorted out, starting with questions for you my flower" Enderian said, kneeling down in front of me and taking a hold of my chin. She then tilted my head up so that I was looking into her eyes. "Why did you keep our son a secret from me?" She continued.

"I thought it would be safer to keep him a secret," I informed.

"That's no reason not to tell me, also I think you're forgetting that I'm a god," Enderian said, "now, to ask our son a question."

𝚁𝚊𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

I couldn't believe what I had heard. Enderian wasn't lying when she called me her son. I guess that explains why my blood is a magenta colour.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I realised Enderian was now kneeling in front of me and holding my chin in her hand. I could tell she was analysing my face, when I saw her eyes move as she moved my head.

I wanted to say something, but I decided it was best not to as it might cost Ghosty's life and I don't want to risk that.

"So, believe that you're my son now, Rae?" Enderian asked when she had finished analysing my face and made eye contact with my eye, making it widen slightly when I heard my name come out of her mouth. However, I didn't answer, resulting in her aggressively pulling me face to be closer to her face and said, "I asked a question and I expect you to answer. Now, do you believe that you're my son now?"

"Yes," I sighed out.

"Good. Now let me tell you the reason you are here, in the end. In all honesty, the reasoning is quite simple really. Your mother was being stubborn about leaving you behind and I must say, I've heard from my follower that you are quite stubborn, so I'm guessing you get that from her" she explained, laughing slightly.

"What are you going to do with Ghosty?" I dared to ask.

"You mean that boyfriend of yours? I'm not quite sure yet, I wasn't really expecting him to end up in the end" she explained, letting go of my face and standing up. "Now, I've got to go get something, but so the pair of you don't move and try to escape." Before she finished her sentence, she clapped and all of a sudden both me and my mom? Mother?God having two moms is slightly complicated, we were handcuffed to the chairs we were sitting on.

Enderian left soon after. I could tell she had locked the door behind her as I heard a click come from it.

I listened to her footsteps as they echoed in the hallway. I waited until I could no longer hear them before looking down at the handcuffs that were confining my wrists. I noticed that while I have handcuffs on both my wrists, Orchid only has them on one of her wrists.

"Rae, if you're thinking about getting the handcuffs off, it's no use, only Enderian can take them on and off people. Also, even if you did somehow manage to get them off, she would know. They are connected to her mind; she can sense when the handcuffs are being messed with, trust me. It's not the first time I've had to deal with these handcuffs" Orchid said. It was almost like she had read my mind as I was thinking about ways to get these handcuffs off. I stopped trying and just ended up sinking in the chair I was confined to.

Minutes passed before Enderian came back, but when she did, she was shoving Ghosty forwards. She then pushed him into a chair, which I had failed to notice next to me, and handcuffed him to it. However, it was only one of his wrists that the handcuffs were attached to.

Enderian left again soon after, not saying a word as she did so.