❀Missing Lover❀

𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

I was about to leave the temple, however, stopped when I saw my follower flying back.

I decided to wait for him to land in front of me before making any move.

"What are you doing back here? Our meeting is over" I said, clearly annoyed. All I wanted was to get back to my lover.

"I saw something that I thought you would like to know," he informed me.

"And what would that be?" I questioned.

"I saw a blonde woman jump into the portal."

"Okay." After being told this, my mind immediately thought that it was Orchid, after all she was the only blond woman I knew of in the End. "Thank you for informing me. I must go check on something now. Don't come here again unless you have updates for me. Also keep an eye out for that woman. Do I make myself clear."

He nodded in understanding before flying away once more.

When I was one hundred percent certain that he was gone, I teleported back home. With my suspicions of the woman that Centross saw being my lover, I started to look around the house to see if I could find her.

The last room I looked in was our bedroom. On the bed sat a piece of paper with writing on. I walked up to it and picked it up. I then started reading it, being careful not to misread any word.

It said:
"ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴇɴᴅᴇʀɪᴀɴ, ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ,

ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ. ɪᴛ's ɪs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴍᴇ. ɪ ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ, ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴀs ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. ɪ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ. ɪ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀʀɢᴇ ʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴏғ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs, ᴛʜᴇ ᴀxᴏʟᴏᴛᴀʟs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ.

ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴀsᴛ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ. ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ sᴀɪᴅ, ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡᴏʀʟᴅ.

ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ sᴀғᴇ, sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴇᴠᴇʀʟʏ ɪɴᴊᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ.

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ, sᴏ, sᴏ, sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ.

ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇɴ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ.

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ,
ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴄʜɪᴅ."

My suspicions were correct. Orchid had left to the overworld. I couldn't believe it.

I wouldn't have been so mad at them, but with the current events occuring, it wasn't safe for her to be in the overworld. It wasn't even like I could leave the end. I was stuck here.

All I could do was hope that my lover was going to be alright. I also had to hope that Centross would keep an eye out for her. I don't know what I would do if something were to happen to her. Especially since I hope to one day start a family with her.

𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚝'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

I was doing my daily route of flying around above the town when I saw something that made me curious.

I saw Athena and Rae standing around an unconscious blonde.

I quickly drank a potion of invisibility and landed nearby, so I could overhear their conversation.

"Where am I?" The blonde asked only to seemingly notice Athena.

"You're in the overworld in a slightly chaotic town" Athena replied, meanwhile I could tell that Rae was just confused.

"I am?" The blonde asked. It seemed as though they thought Athena was lying.

"Yep" Athena smiled, with Rae now behind them.

None of the conversation seemed that interesting, but I still decided to continue listening just in case. You never know, it could get more interesting.

"This might sound crazy, but have you by any chance know anything about my son, I need to find him" The blonde said as she started brushing off dust from their dress, which seemed like I failed to notice.

"What's your son's name?" Athena asked. As they waited for a response, they looked over their shoulder, probably expecting Rae to still be there, but he wasn't. Instead he was flying off somewhere.

I silently debated between staying and listening to the conversation or to follow Rae and see where he disappears too, cause I know it most definitely won't be his house. Or should I say what remains of his house, after Centross and I blew it up.

Ultimately, I decided to remain where I was. Besides, I can always find where Rae hides out at another time.

"My son's name is Rae, Rae Morningstar. Do you know him?" The blonde stated. Interesting. This information could be very valuable in the future. Well, that's if this woman is telling the truth, but only time will tell.

"Ye. He's my uncle, well not biological but I see him as my uncle" Athena replied with a smile. God. How can they be so happy after everything they have been through recently. It really confused me.

"Do you think you could take me to him? I really need to talk to him" the blonde asked. I could tell they were hoping that the answer would be a yes. I also predicted that Athena would say yes, especially with how gullible they can be.

"Yeah sure follow me... umm I don't think you told me your name" Athena said. Knew it. Someone really needs to teach this kid to not be so gullible all the time.

"Orchid. You can call me Orchid. That's what most people know me as" the woman replied. So this person was telling the trush about being Rae's mother. The only reason I knew this was because I remember Rae telling me that he found out his mother was called or went by the name Orchid.

While stuck in thought, I failed to notice Athena and this woman, now known as Orchid, disappearing.

Instead of going to look for them, I decided to head straight to the Ominous Bane base to tell Centross and Easton about what I had found out during the conversation I had heard. I was positive that they would find the information quite valuable. However, on second thought, I was only going to tell Easton. This was because I was certain that Centross knew things that he wasn't telling me or Easton, which kinda pissed me off.