❀Mirror❀

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚡'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

When Enderian had left the end of the prison, I decided to head up to the cells.

I looked into the cell her son was in and saw him sleeping on the floor. Maybe he can be my next experiment.

I always made sure that I had potions that needed to be tested with me at all times. And with Enderian's son being asleep, it was the perfect opportunity for me to test one of them.

I made sure to quietly enter the cell and walked over to the sleeping figure. I then threw the potion on him and ran out of the cell, pretending like nothing happened as I saw the male waking up.

The male now had blood coming from his left eye, which was running down his face. One detail I noticed about it was how it was magenta. I mean it would make sense as his other mother is a mortal, meaning this male had a mix of end blood and overworld blood.

Fascinating.

I was about to say something but was cut off when I saw a familiar figure teleport into the same cell the name was in, landing on top of him.

The familiar figure happened to be the same person who ended up being my first experiment. One that still has tests that need to be carried out.

I tried to say something again, however, before I could, I was teleported away and ended up being face-to-face with Enderian.

𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

"Perix?"

"I don't know their name, I just knew them as the warden. But, during my time in the prison, they would perform experiments on me. Most of the time, I would end up badly injured and unconscious. I don't want Rae being there just in case he is put through the same things I went through."

"Understandable."

"Mhm."

Before our conversation could continue, in walked Enderian. She didn't say a word, she just had a smile on her face.

Within seconds, she clapped her hands and I was teleported somewhere else.

Wherever I was teleported to had a soft landing. However, I didn't know where I was straight away as I had my eyes closed.

When I opened them, I instantly recognised where I was.

I was at the End prison.

I didn't remember there being anything soft when I was last at the prison, so I looked down to see what I had landed on.

It was Rae.

I quickly got off him, panicking. I hoped that he wasn't injured.

He soon stood up, brushing any dust off of himself. He then turned around to look at me.

When he saw me, he instantly ran up to me and tackled me in a hug. We both ended up lying on the floor once more, but this time in each other's arms.

"Rae, are you okay? Has the warden done anything to you?" I asked as I started running my hands through my boyfriend's hair.

"I'm fine Ghosty" Rae replied looking into my eyes, that's when I noticed that his eye was bleeding again.

"Are you sure? Your eye is bleeding again" I pointed out.

"Oh? Wait I do remember waking up to a potion being thrown on me" Rae replied, sitting up.

"Perix threw a potion at you?"