❀Auspicious Boone in the End❀

𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

Ever since Ghosty had returned to the Auspicious Boone base without Rae, he hadn't come out of his and Rae's bedroom. I thought that he just needed some space, but in the end, I decided to go and check on him.

"Ghosty?" I questioned as I knocked on the door. However, I got no response.

I slowly opened the door, only to find that the room was empty.

Where the hell did he go?

I then heard talking coming from the meeting room so I went to check it out.

I saw Athena, Jamie, Will and Seven all standing there talking without Rae.

"I'm guessing you didn't find Rae" I said once the group fell into silence after noticing my presence.

"Well, not exactly. We found Rae in the forest, it looked like he had managed to escape on his own, however, just as we were about to start heading back, Ominous Bane ambushed us. Centross had us distracted and then Sherbert and Easton snuck up behind us and grabbed a hold of Rae and left before we could do anything" Jamie explained.

"How's Ghosty doing?" Athena asked.

"Well, he went straight to his room and hadn't left. I decided to check on him before you guys came back, however, he wasn't anywhere to be seen," I explained, "and I haven't seen anyone leave or enter the base while you guys were out."

"You don't think he went out on his own with an invisibility potion, do you?" Will asked.

"Possibly" I said.

"Where do you think they could be?" Jamie asked.

"There's a chance that Rae was taken back to the End and Ghosty, if he has decided to go out on his own, might have possibly gotten himself in a situation which results in him also being in the End" Athena suggested.

"So we have to figure out a way to get to the End?" Seven questioned.

"I guess so" I replied and with that we began to plan.

It took us hours to come up with the perfect plan, but when we did, we decided to put it into motion as soon as possible. However, we didn't know exactly what to expect when and if we did manage to make it in the End, but we knew we had to risk it.

We made it to the stronghold as soon as we could and made our way to the portal room. We saw that the portal was already open, but something didn't make sense. According to Jamie and Athena, the last time the portal was open was when Centross pushed them into the End. However, we were all too focused on the plan and jumped through the portal without any questions.

When spawning in the End, we all noticed the lack of enderman on the main island. It was odd as last time we were in the end, the island was infested with enderman.

"Where are all the enderman?" Jamie and Athena questioned at the same time.

"I have no idea" me and Will replied together.

Before another word was shared between the five of us, we were all teleported into what appeared to be some type of ballroom. However, the ballroom was empty.

Or so we thought?

Until, Athena was running over to a corner of the room.

We quickly followed after them and saw the reason why Athena ran over. In the corner, we all saw Rae and Ghosty fast asleep, in each other's arms.

"Awww" we all said in hush tones. Well, except Seven as he didn't really understand feelings, being a robot and all, so he just stayed silent.

We all just stood there admiring the scene in front of us. However, we were interrupted by a female voice coming from behind us.

"What are you guys doing here? It's not safe" the voice said.

When I turned around, I saw Orchid.

"We came here to save Rae and Ghosty" Athena stated, also turning around.

"Look you guys need to hide, Enderian will be here any second and who knows what she'll do if she sees you all" Orchid stated.

We all rushed to splash ourselves with invisibility potions, when we all heard footsteps approaching us. It was a good thing that we did as the footsteps belonged to Enderian.

"Why are you over here my flower?" She asked, wrapping her arms around Orchid's waist.

"Just checking on Rae and his boyfriend" Orchid replied, leaning back into the tall goddess slightly.

"Well I heard you talking to someone, and I know for a fact it wasn't our son and his servant as they are both asleep, so who were you talking to?" Enderian questioned, looking at Rae and Ghosty.

"Just myself," Orchid replied.

"So you can just sound like the child of Netherum all of a sudden?" Enderian interrogated.

"What do you mean?" Orchid replied, clearly getting slightly nervous.

"I heard Netherum's child and I know for a fact that you can't do a good impression of them," Enderian said, clearly knowing that Orchid was lying.

"I... Umm..." Orchid stuttered.

"We'll talk about this later Orchid, but for now help me get our son and his servant to his room" the goddess stated, unwrapping her arms from around Orchid and walking over to Rae. She then picked him up and started to walk out of the room, with Orchid copping her but with Ghosty instead.