❀Calm Conversations❀

𝙾𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚍'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

When I woke, I looked over towards where Rae and Ghosty last were. I saw Ghosty asleep and was expecting Rae to be asleep next to him, however, he wasn't.

I began looking around the room to see if Enderian and moved him somewhere else, but I couldn't see him anywhere.

"Where's Rae?" A raspy-voiced Ghosty asked as he noticed Rae was no longer next to him.

"I don't know, I wish I did, but when I woke up he was gone" I responded.

"You don't think Enderian has done something to him, do you?"

"I doubt it. Enderian wants to make sure that I always love her, so she probably knows that if she were to hurt Rae in any way, then I would hate her."

"Well that's slightly reassuring, but I'm still worried."

We continued talking for a while about where Rae could have possibly gone. Well mostly me as I knew this place a lot better than Ghosty did.

"Hopefully Rae wasn't taken to the end prison" Ghosty brought up.

"End prison?" I asked.

"Yeah. There's a prison near the main island. It's actually where I first met Rae."

"Oh?"

"I was on a quest to find a way to bring back a friend of mine. She went by the name Lady of the World. However, she died. I was told that Enderian would know how to bring her back, but when I got to the End, I was teleported into the prison. While in the prison, Enderian put someone known as the warden to watch over me."

"Perix?"

"I don't know their name, I just knew them as the warden. But, during my time in the prison, they would perform experiments on me. Most of the time, I would end up badly injured and unconscious. I don't want Rae being there just in case he is put through the same things I went through."

"Understandable."

"Mhm."

Before our conversation could continue, in walked Enderian. She didn't say a word, she just had a smile on her face.

Within seconds, she clapped her hands and Ghosty was teleported away, leaving only Enderian and I in the room.

"Where's Rae?" I asked.

"If you think I've done something to Rae, I haven't. He's fine, you don't need to worry." She replied looking into my eyes.

"He better be. Where did you teleport Ghosty?"

"He's with Rae."

"You never even answered my question about where Rae even is."

"You don't need to worry, Rae is somewhere safe."

"I swear if he is in the End prison with Perix, I will not be happy."

"Why not?"

"Ghosty told me what happened between him and Perix when he was trapped in the prison."

"What happened?"

"Perix practically tortured him by performing experiments on him."

"I guess I have to go and sort someone out then."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not going to risk having Perix hurt or experiment on our son."

"Wait so Rae is in the prison?"

"Look, I didn't know what Perix did to Rae's boyfriend. If I knew what happened, I wouldn't have thought that the prison would be the safest place for him."

"Why would Rae even need to be in a safe place?"

"Fable is missing in Purgatory. If he got out, then he would be trying to get a hold of what I see most valuable, which he knows is you and now Rae as well."

"Why didn't you explain this earlier?"

"I panicked and didn't know how I would explain it to you."

"Quick question before you go and sort out Perix."

"Sure, what is it?"

"When Rae and Ghosty were in here, why did Rae have to pairs of handcuffs on?"

"Security measures. Rae is a smart kid, he is a scientist after all. It was just incase he found a way to get them off."

"Speaking of handcuffs, can you take my pair off? It's starting to hurt my wrist."

"Sure, but afterwards, I really need to sort Perix out."

"Okay."

Enderian then took the pair of handcuffs off me, kissed me on the top of my head and left to sort out Perix. Meanwhile, I went to the bed that was sitting behind me, and tried to get some more sleep.