❀Escape Attempt❀

𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

Shit.

Shit.

SHIT!

I was angry, angry at myself.

It was all my fault.

I had failed to protect Rae. If only we didn't forget invisibility potions. Now Rae was trapped again.

I quickly ran back to the base to explain what happened.

When I got into the base, I saw Will, Jamie, Athena and Momboo in their seats at the meeting table. Next to Will, stood Seven.

"Why's Seven here?" I questioned as I walked closer to the table.

"He wanted to join us after I told him that Sherbert was practically using him as a servant," Will explained.

"Where's Doc?" Athena questioned, noticing that Rae wasn't with me.

"Right, so me and Rae went outside for some fresh air and kinda forgot invisibility potions. When outside, we were sitting by the nearby lake when suddenly Centross and Sherbert came up behind us and Centross grabbed Rae. I tried to get them to let go of Rae, but I couldn't succeed. God knows where they took Rae now" I explained as tears started to aggressively run down my face.

"Hey it's okay, Ghosty, we'll get Rae back" Momboo said softly.

"How? We don't even know where they've taken him" I cried.

"They most likely took him to one of their bases, most likely the closest one to us as they probably think we would go look for Doc at their new base" Athena stated logically.

"Well, what are we waiting for, let's get geared up and rescue Rae" Jamie cheered.

"Won't they be expecting this though?" Seven questioned.

"Seven has a point, we need to come up with a plan if we are going to have any chance at rescuing Rae" Will agreed.

"Well then we best start planning" Momboo said, sending me a small smile that helped slow my tears slightly.

𝚁𝚊𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

It had only been about ten fifteen minutes since I had first been pushed into the cell and I was already done with it.

I was sat in the corner furthest from the door and was playing with the crown that was on my head.

I don't know why I kept inspecting it so much. It hadn't changed at all since I had first seen it, so I didn't know why I was continuously looking at it.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the cell door open and someone walk in and walk towards me.

"Stand up," a voice said from above me. I instantly knew it was David as Sherbert and Easton had left the base a couple minutes prior to make sure that no one was coming towards the base. Or at least I think that's what they're doing, they could be doing something else though.

When I didn't stand up, David grabbed a hold of my wrist and yanked me up off the floor, causing me to drop my crown in the process. He then let go of my wrist and bent down, picking up my crown off the floor and placing it back on my head. However, the way he placed it caused it to fall over my eyes. He took it off before putting back in my head again, however, this time, it was put on correctly.

"Stay," Centross said as he left the cell to grab something.

When he came back, he grabbed a hold off my wrists and tied them together with rope. He then made sure that it was tight enough that I couldn't move my hands but loose enough that it would give me rope burns on my wrists.