Darkness Coming // Storybrooke

Kyla took hold of Rider, who woke just moments after her. 

"What the hell?" He breathed as Kyla pulled him to his feet. 

"You okay?" She asked. 

He chuckled. "So, that's what your magic looks like, huh?" 

She shook her head. "I'm so sorry," she said, embracing him. He held her tightly for just a moment before she pulled away. 

"What is it?" He asked. 

"Hook..." she said. "David stabbed Hook." 

"Is he..."

"And Regina...she was dying!" Kyla exclaimed. 

"They're dead?" Rider asked. 

"I don't know," she said, grabbing his hand and dragging him up the stairs with her. 

They ran from the manor into the town, finding Regina, Emma, Henry and Robin standing out by the library. Kyla's eyes widened as she let go of Rider and ran to Regina. 

"Are you guys okay?" She asked, breathlessly, pulling Regina into a hug. She felt tears stinging her eyes. 

"We're fine," Regina said. Kyla could hear the smile in her voice. When they pulled away, Regina looked behind her. "You found him." 

"I did," she breathed. She then turned around to Emma, who was pulling away from a hug with Henry. Emma's eyes met Kyla's. "Hook."

Kyla immediately followed Emma while Rider ran to keep up with her. They burst into the loft, finding Snow and David hugging each other. 

"Where's Hook?" Emma asked. 

David pointed at the ground, fear entering him. "He was there right before we got dragged away." 

Emma walked slowly into the apartment. Kyla moved closer to Rider, who instinctively put his arm around her. 

"Everyone reappeared where they were before this whole mess started," Emma said, her mind turning to the worst. 

"There's no way," Kyla breathed. 

"Yeah, sorry about the mess," Hook's voice came from the loft. They all turned their heads up to find Hook looking down at them from upstairs. Relief washed over everyone in the room. 

Emma ran up the stairs, pushing Hook over with a hug, leaving Kyla with her sister. 

"Kyla-" Snow started. Kyla put out a hand to stop her sister. 

"Don't," she said. David's arm went around Snow, like he was protecting her, but Kyla shook her head. "If you're about to apologize," she continued, "don't. We were cursed." 

Then, she reached for Snow's hand. 

"And I'm not mad anymore. About any of it," she said. 

"Really?" Snow asked. 

Kyla shook her head and smiled. "We're good." 

Snow pulled her sister into a hug. Rider walked around to shake David's hand and caught Kyla's gaze. Being the only one to see her, he knew the look on her face wasn't one of forgiveness. It was sadness. 

She really wanted to leave. 

Hook and Emma came down the stairs. Kyla embraced Hook, who hugged her right back, tightly. 

"I'm glad you're okay," Kyla said.

"Me too, love," he said with a smile. 

"Hate to break this up," David said, looking at Kyla. "Want to help me find Isaac?"