Henry's Heart // Neverland

*present*

Kyla walked around the corner, listening intently to the conversation between Pan, Emma, Snow and Regina. When she walked through the brush, she found the three of them tied to a tree with Pan standing before them. She walked slowly, eyeing the three women in shock. 

"Kyla!" Snow called. A smile came to Regina's face. The fear slightly drained from them as they had found their way out: Kyla. Pan whipped around and smiled. 

"Rapunzel," he said, opening his arms to her. 

Kyla stayed silent, slowly walking toward them. She traced the vines that held the women to the tree with her finger, feeling the magical properties coarse through her. She looked up, right into Regina's eyes. Her smile had quickly faded as concern took over. Kyla turned around.

"I can't believe you actually did it," she said as she stood next to Pan. He wrapped his arm around her kissed the top of her head. 

"What?" Emma said. 

"Kyla," Snow breathed. 

"I'm sorry, are you really that surprised?" She asked. 

"Kind of," Emma answered honestly. 

"Kyla," Regina said, "this isn't you. Whatever he did to you, you can fight it." 

Kyla looked up at Pan. "May I?" She asked. 

He smiled. "Anything, my Queen." 

Kyla pulled away from Pan and walked to Regina, staring intensely at her. 

"This is me," she stated. "My whole life I've been tossed around back and forth. Eva didn't want me, Rumple didn't want me. You used me for my magic against Snow, and you, Snow," she turned to her sister, "you used me for my magic against Regina. I've been a supporting character in your lives for too long, only ever wanting me when you don't have enough magic for yourselves. This," she pointed between the three of them, "this isn't family." 

"This is why you didn't tell us about Neverland," Regina sneered. "The minute we got here, you've been working with him."

"That's not exactly true. I just didn't warn you about anything he was doing. I didn't want to get in the way. And I also admitted to being in love with him in the caves," she pointed out. 

"Henry," Emma said, looking up. Kyla didn't say anything. 

"You knew he was after Henry," Snow said. 

"I'm going to kill you," Regina said. 

"Actually, you won't," Pan said, appearing behind Kyla. "Those vines are enchanted. What's hastening your demise is your regret. Actually, this tree is the sight of a very important event for me. I abandoned my boy here," he said. 

"You have a son?" Regina asked. 

"I'm older than I look."

"Well, if you have a child, you must regret losing him, too," Emma said. Pan and Kyla looked at each other and chuckled. Pan then moved toward Pandora's Box which was sitting on the stump beside him. Kyla watched him, realizing Rumple was closer than ever. 

"But I don't," he said. "Quite the opposite, actually. See, I have him all boxed up so I don't lose him again." 

"Rumplestiltskin is your son?" Regina asked, disbelief coating her voice. 

"That he is," he answered. 

"How is that possible?" Snow asked. 

Kyla decided to interrupt.