HBH-Chapter 5-Opened it up

Yeonjun ran after the alpha and beta. When he finally caught up to them he was already seated in his car.

"Sir! Please wait!"

And when the Alpha paused at the call, Yeonjun suddenly grew conscious of himself.

"Uhm sorry sir for disturbing you and uh- for looking like a mess...but who's the bouquet for? Are we dropping it off for you?"

He looked at the omega before a small smile appeared on his lips. And not gonna lie, it made Yeonjun's stomach dance.

"Why don't you find out and see?"

Yeonjun looked at him with confused eyes. Because of his answer and maybe why the alpha isn't exactly mad at him for disturbing him.

"We'll be on our way now sir." The Beta called from the front and the alpha nodded. Yeonjun moved back for the door to be shut and he watched as the asphalt vehicle sped off.

Yeonjun went back inside a bit grumpy, thinking that he won't see his mate again and also how to exactly reject him. His wolf in him, didn't want him to let go. It screamed at every thought he had of rejecting his mate.

As the bell chimed again once more, he was met with 3 pairs of wide eyes.

"Hey Jun..." Wooyoung quietly called.

"Don't be so gloomy. Junjun! Look at this!" Yeji collided with the omega.

Yeonjun stared at the buzzing omega with confusion. He noticed that she was still holding onto the big bouquet.

"I think you might want him to look at this instead, Yeji." Heeseung rolled his eyes and passed Yeonjun the peach card.

"You guys looked at his card?"

"Yeah duh. He left it and we didn't know what to do so we read it."

"No Wooyoung. YOU were the one who read it." Yeji rolled her eyes at the other omega.

As the two argued with Heeseung trying to break them up, Yeonjun fingers trailed over the fold of the card.

He didn't want to invade his mate's privacy but it was his mate. But then again, his mate was Choi Soobin.

Yeonjun bit his lip as the card finally opened flat in his hands. His fox eyes trailed over every pretty letter from the alpha's handwriting. There wasn't much on the card; the alpha's signed name and who it was addressed to.

And when his brain finally grasped what the letters spelt, he gasped.

To: Yeonjun, my pretty omega.

This big bouquet is for you.

-Choi Soobin

Published: 19/10/2022

A/n: If you didn't notice, all the workers at Crowned Floral are omegas. My plan was that the omegas worked not just because of the good salary and job but because not many would be allowed to work at those high businesses and they would've been taken advantage of.
Also updating because of this thirsty child @shinyskyy_