HBH-Chapter 11-San My Man

Yeonjun sat down at an available stool at the bar table. He listened to the orders of people around him, debating what to get.

Yeonjun has drank a few times before but when he was wasted, he was wasted. He only drank around close friends so they could watch out for him.

He doesn't drink often but for tonight he would.

The bar looked so tempting, with it's décor, lighting and the way it was furnished. There was shelves upon shelves stocked with colourful drinks and toppings.

"What can I do for a pretty omega like you?" One of the bartender's broke Yeonjun out of his admiration. Again, he was lost in his thoughts.

"Oh uhm...just a margarita please."

"Of course," the bartender sweetly replied and Yeonjun folded his lips inwards, forming a straight line as he watched the bartender head somewhere behind the bar. He spun around on his stool and watched people on the dancefloor. His eyes narrowed in at familiar moves and patterns, aweing at stylish clothing or judging horrifyingly at the terrible twerkers.

Normally, Yeonjun would jump in and dance with random strangers but right now, he was at the home of the Chois. It meant, there were surely a lot of dangerous people he shouldn't disturb or interact with.

The omega slowly swayed and vibed along with the music and gently humming to himself. Spinning himself around on the moving stool. Then he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He turned to his left and was met with a beta.

"Yeonjun it is you!"

Yeonjun lit up, finally meeting someone he knows.

"San!"

"Thought my eyes were tricking me because what are you doing at a place like this?" San slid right into the open spot next to Yeonjun like a snake.

Yeonjun thanked the bartender for his Margarita before answering San who just finished ordering his first drink of the night, "I was invited but now I've completely lost myself. Though, what about you?"

San who had a slit in his right eyebrow nervously grinned, his sweat gleaming under the colourful lights. His eyes darted around the room, avoiding Yeonjun's stare.

"I too, was also invited by a friend who's a friend of a friend of the Chois."

Yeonjun raised a brow.

He's only met San a few times, with Wooyoung but the man has always been very secretive. He doesn't talk much about his private life or a certain group of friends but Wooyoung loved and trusted him so Yeonjun tried to as well. Though, every now and then, Yeonjun does get suspicious and curious.

Except for tonight, the beta was definitely strange.

"Okay San. I won't push it but does Woo know you're here tonight?"

San sighed then slouched, "He thinks I've head to a party for a friend's birthday, which sorta is the case since it is Arin's birthday party but I'm not here for that."

Yeonjun nodded, "As long as he knows, it's fine with me." He turned away to take a polite sip from his drink. 'Oh shit—this stuff is good.'

The two sat, drank multiple drinks that seemed to not stop coming their way, laughed about the one time San fell face first into mud, talked about their lives and finally danced for a little bit to Yeonjun's delight.

Maybe it was 30 minutes later or even two hours later when San had to leave but he was worried for the completed drunk dazed omega.

The beta sighed in frustration. It was his fault.

Wooyoung had warned him of what happened when Yeonjun was completely drunk. San was a good drinker, ordering an infinite amount of drinks and shots but on the other hand...Yeonjun wasn't.

San couldn't leave him here on his own but he urgently had places to be.

Yeonjun clung onto San's sleeve, whining that he doesn't want to go yet. He was starting to sniff and tear up.

"I'm not gonna take you anywhere but I can't leave you here alone either." He frowned.

Yeonjun had half his face pressed into San's shoulder who was trying to make him sit up straight. It wasn't working. He was just a squishy lump.

"San."

San snapped his head at that dominant voice.

"I'll watch him, go do what my father requested."

"Uh—Yeah, sure."

San immediately began making his way out, swallowing the nerve of leaving his mate's best friend alone with a Choi.

But, he trusted this one. Trusted him oddly enough.

While on the other side of the room at the bar, Soobin stared down at the omega who believes that he is San.

Yeonjun had his face pressed into a chest this time, a warm and firm one with pouted lips, he whined. "Sanny~ Woo Woo doesn't like it when I make fun of your eyebrow slit! I'm sowwy~."

He began rubbing his hands together, begging for forgiveness, eyes closed tightly like a newborn kitten.

Soobin carefully placed his hand on Yeonjun's back, balancing the omega, as he sat himself down next to him. He then smoothed out his suit and a smile appeared in his eyes,

"What shall I ever do with you?"

Published: 16/11/2022

A/n: I personally am in awe with the next chapter...but I don't think it may be the best. Good luck to anyone who's currently taking their exams! (Imagine.) Hehe, Fighting!!