HBH-Chapter 12-Drunk Dazed

Soobin stared at him then stared at the alphas and betas, along with their omegas amongst the crowd of dancers. He glared at the colourful lights blinding him.

He looked down when he heard the omega murmur something before rubbing his face against his suit again.

He wasn't completely sure if he was awake or not but he decided to not find out. So, he just sat there for who knows how long before he heard a groan.

"Yeonjun...are you awake?"

The said male shot up immediately, colliding his head into Soobin's chin. The alpha quietly hissed at the harsh impact but shook it off quickly by rubbing the stinging spot.

"Ah! Sorry~ Appa..."

Soobin held his frown and gently pulled the male off of him. He still held him from his small shoulders so he wouldn't kiss the floor.

"I'm not your dad Jun." He sternly spoke, eyes narrowing in.

Yeonjun opened his droopy eyelids before closing them again, "Oh? You're—You're not?"

"No."

"Who are you then?" Yeonjun squeezed his eyes, making them seem small but he also made himself seem small too, curling more against Soobin.

"Take a guess." Soobin tapped his shoulder a few times in an attempt to wake him up.

Yeonjun looked at him closely, trying to make out a face out of his blurry eyesight but there was only one thought, "Mr...Mr Handsomeu?"

Soobin gave a small smile, grinning cockily in his head, "Yes, that's right but I'm also Soobin."

Yeonjun excitedly clapped his hands like toddler, and in that moment, Soobin had the urge to just squeeze his full rounded cheeks. He didn't know why.

Soobin turned his head for a second because in the corner of his eye, he saw Arin on top of the grand staircase, doing something stupid again in front of the guests.

Just before he could turn to the omega and apologise to leave, the omega tugged on his sleeve with his shut eyes and pouty lips.

A warm blush bloomed over Yeonjun's cheekbones and nose. The smaller male whined and hiccupped as the alcohol did its magic on him. He swayed from side to side before leaning towards the older man.

"Soobinnie~ I-I can be pretty too," Yeonjun whined, pulling at his white inside shirt underneath his red coat, "I'm just rarely dressed like this because I'm working all the time. There's a lot of people who are pretty and I...I can be prettier. S-So just look at me. Don't look at her."

The alpha wondered if he was talking about his sister...but she wasn't pretty. He scratched the thought, rubbing Yeonjun's exposed wrist gently.

"I don't want you to—no. I want you to be mine." Yeonjun lips rested in its pout, eyes beckoning towards Soobin.

Soobin's eyes widen at the sudden confession.

This omega was quite bold.

"Be my property!" Yeonjun bursted, coloured lights dawning over his skin, "I'll make you my private property and no one- NO ONE can see or touch you without MY permission."

The omega nodded to his own statement in a drunken and dizzy way, his index finger randomly pointing to somewhere in the bar. But Soobin couldn't care less about that.

A small smiled glided onto Soobin's lips as he pushed away Yeonjun's strands of hair that covered the eyes that he liked seeing so much. EVEN if he hasn't seen them for long.

"How would others know Jun? How would they know that I'm yours?"

Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows and his pout turned into a frown as he thought as hard as he could without the alcohol mixing in his thoughts. Which, indeed took a lot of effort.

"I know!" He pulled the alpha closer to him, before placing Soobin's veiny forearm on the bar's counter.

Soobin closely watched as Yeonjun struggled to pull off the button on the cuff of his sleeve before lazily pushing the sleeve up to his elbow.

"Do youuu have a...uhh what's it called? Penis?"

Soobin recoiled back. He didn't know what to say.

"Wait—no. You wouldn't have a penis—Do you have a pen?"

Soobin let out a small laugh at Yeonjun's self correction, not believing how much cuter the omega could possibly get.

"Of course I do Jun." He searched through the inside pocket of his suit before placing the black metallic pen to the open palm of the omega.

"Thank you!" He gave a quick bow before clicking the top of the pen, then scribbling something out of the alpha's view on Soobin's exposed skin.

It took longer than it should've because Yeonjun wasn't in the best state to write but nevertheless his handwriting....well wasn't the worst.

Soobin looked at the childish like handwriting, taking his time to make out the words.

It brought a genuine smile.

'PrOperTyy of ChOwi YeoNnJunNiee.'

"You know that I don't do this for just anyone but now everyone will know you're my property!" Yeonjun giggled into Soobin's broad shoulder, still his cocky self.

"I'm glad Jun...," The alpha stared at the omega's mark, "...that I'm yours."

Published: 20/11/2022

A/n: Ehehe. Hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. I tried a writing style I don't normally use because it takes a while but I'm loving this chapter! Hope you guys feel the same way too. ^ ^