HBH-Chapter 6-Squealing Pig

Yeonjun was a squealing mess.

He was squealing at every thought and interaction he had with his mate.

'Fuck what Wooyoung said, I'm not rejecting him.' He hugged his pillow tightly before kicking his legs up and squealing again.

The omega just got home and he hasn't told his family the big news just yet. He couldn't really tell them that his mate was one of THOSE Chois. He can keep it to himself, or that's what he believes.

He squealed loudly as the image of the Alpha smiling popped in his head.

"YAH! SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU SQUEALING PIG!" Beomgyu banged at his door. Beomgyu's room was just across from his, which wasn't the best idea for a gaming brother and a squealing 'pig'.

Yeonjun couldn't care less. He pushed his nose into his pillow and imagined it smelled like his mate's scent. He smelt of pines, the forest and rain. His scent was a peaceful and nature based.

Yeonjun wondered what his scent smelt like. Was it like his mate's? Or was it sweet like a dessert?

It's only been a few hours since the alpha and omega interacted but Yeonjun was missing him already.

He suddenly thought, 'What if he rejects me?'

Yeonjun shivered at the thought. He hoped not.

But their first encounter wasn't the best or as romantic as he would've hoped.

~The next day

It was a bit early, just 8 in the morning.

Yeonjun was forced out of bed by Jeonghan to go open the store for today. Normally it would be Jeonghan but today Seungcheol had to be sick.

It was freezing cold. Yeonjun frowned and wanted to crawl back into bed but he knew he'd get a beating if he did that.

He had an hour before opening hours so Yeonjun got ready as fast as he could.

He threw on a coat before checking himself out in the mirror. His hair was in a mess but he didn't have much time left.

"Mum! I'm going now!"

"Yeonjun you're going to be late!" Jeonghan came out of the kitchen with her kitchen appliances as Yeonjun struggled to put his shoes on.

"No I'm not." He quickly pressed a kiss on mother Jeonghan's cheek, "I'll be back." Then he rushed off in the cold.

The omega crossed his arms to keep his chest warm as he walked along the nearly empty streets. The atmosphere today was a bit dark, the sun hiding behind the grey fluffy clouds. It was strangely still foggy too which made it hard to see.

Yeonjun failed his driver's test a few years back when he was 18. After that he usually got Beomgyu to drive him around when he passed. But when Beomgyu went to University, Yeonjun just decided to walk as his usual exercise. Though, that idea probably wasn't the best in cold early mornings.

Yeonjun puffed his cheeks out, trying to get his breath warm. He squinted his eyes, he was almost there.

The 20 minute walk felt like 40 when he finally got to the door of the shop. He rummaged through his coat pocket for the key.

You could hear the jangle of metal clanging together as he pushed it into the keyhole. He turned the head of the key and heard a click but just as he was about to push the door he noticed something.

On the door was a letter pushed into the crack.

Yeonjun pulled it out before pushing the door and bringing himself inside. He turned on the heater, knowing it was going to be a cold day before he got into his uniform.

He didn't forget about the letter that sat on the counter, he immediately rushed over to it once he felt warmer.

His eyes scanned over the front, his name written neatly and his heart skipped a beat,

because that handwriting was familiar.

Published: 23/10/2022

A/n: I hope your enjoying the series so far. I honestly don't know if this is really a good fanfic but uhm yeah! Please vote and be patient with updates. (You know who you are).